News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

tIMECRAFT... mY ORIGINAL GAME idea.

Started by Howl, January 18, 2010, 02:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Possible game idea... i called it timecraft... its an old one .. but i am far to shy o push it.. its a game of past and future conflicts . and events. were reality suddenly fractures and all time fluxxs into one sudden reality..
here is one of templates for it.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

aardvark

First of all, game idea=luvin' it.

And the cards are gorgeous. Clean and functional but still eye candy.
Don't be shy. You're only depriving the rest of us of what could be a great game.

Howl

ok... well heh... i have about 100 cards done.. soo lets see how this should come out... and alot of this stuff is fresh in my head heh im still in high school.

aardvark

Oh noes, the perils of <cue dramatic hamster music> HIGH SCHOOL!

I believe you already knows this but I wills reiterate. I'm up for idea bouncing if you just want another perspective, or what have ya. Like I said, this sounds like a good idea and I don't think it would be a bad idea to run with it and see how far you can take it.

Howl

heh hamster music.. anyways lol.. yeah i like the whole history theme .. idk why its always had my attention. but yeah .. i would like to see this .. go sum were.

aardvark

well, y'know how it goes- where there's a will there's a way.

Cyrus

does this forum have two howls... with the same sig? how can you be so shy about a game that looks well thought out and nicely designed, but push Universblahblahblah, which no offense looks fun, but looks like a slightly edited mtg with throw together sets (actually not trying to bash Universe thing but I'm just saying, this one looks waaay more professional)?

Howl

oh heh ... actually ... i am howl .. the only one.. heh .. and i created both games.. but Universalia has its own... gameply that i myself have never seen in another game.. heh if u played a game.. maybe it would make sense.. but yes i could see were ur coming from .. and thank you on the feedback to this game.. this one.. i fealt is .. The one for me. but i will continue universalia juss because on how fun it is...

Ripplez

not to be rude, but WHY exctly has this been halted (if it has been, thats the impresion ig ot)? maybe you could draw inspiration from here to flesh it out more?

Howl

heh.. if anyone is wondering .. im catching up on my history textbooks and notes.. and yes currently creating set 1. but i would like to see something different in gameplay in this game just as how different universalia is as different from other games

Howl

OK .... i have finally found time to get back to work on my games!! sorry those who attempted to follow... but this is now main priority... sooo .. lets have some fun ... that said heh..  i have a new location layout for Timecraft ccg. and .. im deffinetly hoping to see what everyone says!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sahaen

Sexy card! Quick notes:

1) the flavour text sounds awkward. Perhaps "It was left there, the fire still burning. What had happened?" Still, love the flavour!

2) the number at the bottom of the page is slightly hard to read because of the icon.

Howl

lol ok thanks for the advise ill change it .. juss tell me what ya thing..

Howl

heres another sneak peek....  Alexander the great

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dragoon

[Critic]
- Upside down gold symbol on the bottom of the card doesn't blend in well.
- Make the unique tag blending in better. I.E. Unique Warrior
- [Atk]/[Def] should be numbers on the template. With symbols, if possible
- Card text shouldn't be centered but aligned to the left.
- Last ability should read "When [cardname] deals fatal combat damage, you may draw a card."
[/critic]

Just some commets on the card design.

On the other hand, card design looks pretty good. Cost is good to read, card type is easy to find. Are there factions?