Public test of the new Lackey. Test it out, if ye be brave...

Started by Trevor, October 11, 2010, 06:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBuck

Good news bad news. Good news a few days ago I could log on for the first time in almost a full year, bad news I can no longer log on.

Isabella

I got the same as Buck Trev. When you had the most recent out I went fine. Now, I cant connect to the server. My settings are correct with the port number and such, double checked with the thread and everything, but now can't get on with most recent version.

mathman1550

This server does seem to be down. We will have to wait for Trevor to wake up and restart it. He probably likes to sleep in on Saturdays. I know I do.

Trevor

Quote from: mathman1550 on October 16, 2010, 09:26:50 AM
This server does seem to be down. We will have to wait for Trevor to wake up and restart it. He probably likes to sleep in on Saturdays. I know I do.
I deliberately took the server down. It was not a crash. The server has not crashed yet. I will put it back up after I fix something.

TheBuck

Well then I will give it a try when it is back up and hope for the best.

Trevor

TheBuck

Sweet I can still log on. Now I just need more people on so I can play something :)

I keep getting D/Ced
I see a msg in the log that reads "Client starving for pulse" that becuase I was idle for to long? It was less than 2mins.

Trevor

Quote from: TheBuck on October 16, 2010, 12:28:50 PM
Sweet I can still log on. Now I just need more people on so I can play something :)

I keep getting D/Ced
I see a msg in the log that reads "Client starving for pulse" that becuase I was idle for to long? It was less than 2mins.
If you can, IM me on AIM at Lykos4 to test that.

Trevor

I've been able to replicate it. I'm fixing it.

And...
Fixed.

That should never happen again. If it does, let me know. The only time you should see the starving for a pulse message is if you pull out your internet cord or something like that where you lose your internet connection in an unusual way.

TheBuck

New issue.
Everytime I try and get a plugin and I only tried 3 (mtg,shadowfist and star trek) I keep getting the error: Timed out while updating plugin.

Alastair

The Shadowfist one works fine for me. Might be a dns issue or router between you and the plugin host Buck.

TheBuck

Issue has been fixed. Looks like I will be playing some games in the next few days if people are around! Thanks for the info.

TheBuck

Shadowmaster

When trying out my Smash Cards plugin, I saw the bot picture did not change to the one that my plugin uses. I also tried the Pokemon plugin (Which also has its own custom bot picture), and the bot picture stayed the same again.

Btw this is on Windows version.