Public test of the new Lackey. Test it out, if ye be brave...

Started by Trevor, October 11, 2010, 06:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on October 12, 2010, 07:32:30 AM
Trevor, any news on the official release date (so that everyone stop using the old version)?
As soon as I'm sure there are no crippling bugs. I'm not aware of any in the current posted build. Take a look. Play some games and see if you notice anything. The server has been stable, but I am wondering if its just because it hasn't had enough activity.

Bob the Builder

can i do this thru auto updater or do i need to do a whole new dl>>??

Bob the Builder

What do you mean drag into my folder. if this is a new dl, wont it force me to redo all my plugins

magekirbys

When you connect to server with IP and you change what is written in "server IP" , it still uses what is written in "recent server IP" when you try to connect.

innuendo

Trevor is there a change log so I know what is new with this version.

Jigz

Just downloaded.

One bug I have noticed, that is game specific, so it may be the plug-in.

I load the game and go into the Deck editor, If i don't have the cards downloaded in some cases it will crash when I go to look at the cards.  Magic and Doomtown work fine downloading images, but L5R and Magi-Nation both have crashed several times.  Yu-Gi-Oh crashes in Deck Editor but will download using download missing images.

This may be just me, so someone may want to try to duplicate.

Alastair

Would also help to know if you were using the windows or mac client.

Trevor

Quote from: Jigz on October 12, 2010, 06:33:06 PM
Just downloaded.

One bug I have noticed, that is game specific, so it may be the plug-in.

I load the game and go into the Deck editor, If i don't have the cards downloaded in some cases it will crash when I go to look at the cards.  Magic and Doomtown work fine downloading images, but L5R and Magi-Nation both have crashed several times.  Yu-Gi-Oh crashes in Deck Editor but will download using download missing images.

This may be just me, so someone may want to try to duplicate.
Someone reported a very similar issue with yugioh and I fixed it. Try downloading the version online now and let me know if it persists.

Jigz

Picks-at-Flies

Rage works fine.

B5... times out.  There's a slight typo in the plugininfo list (B5 needs to be capitilised in the URL) but even connecting to the right one leads to failure - it times out.  Since I can access the updatelist.txt fine through a browser I have to assume there's a bug somewhere.  (It WAS working last time I tried so I don't think it's me... but I leave that option open!)
http://www.werepenguin.com/B5/lackey/low/updatelist.txt

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on October 13, 2010, 06:37:36 PM
Rage works fine.

B5... times out.  There's a slight typo in the plugininfo list (B5 needs to be capitilised in the URL) but even connecting to the right one leads to failure - it times out.  Since I can access the updatelist.txt fine through a browser I have to assume there's a bug somewhere.  (It WAS working last time I tried so I don't think it's me... but I leave that option open!)
http://www.werepenguin.com/B5/lackey/low/updatelist.txt
Maybe the server was down. That URL works for me.

Picks-at-Flies

Curiously it worked for me too, so clearly a temporary aberration.  Thanks for checking anyway.

Trevor

I just posted a new version as of 10/15. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Trevor

I just posted a new version as of 10/16/10.

Let me know if you find any bugs.