News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Doomtown Plugin

Started by Dosmodious, November 20, 2009, 10:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dosmodious

I uploaded the entire Doomtown plugin to a file sharing site called myotherdrive.com I don't know if you have to sign up for it but here's where the folder is...  http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/ls/494.393718.20112009.74425.6a65dy/Doomtown

All you have to do is put those folders and 3 files in a folder called Doomtown and drop it in your plugins folder on Lackey. If it's not working... you can privately e-mail me.

Dosmodious

Dosmodious

If anyone knows of a good hosting site, I'm open for suggestions as to where to put the whole Doomtown Plugin.

reply here so we can all benefit from it

Kurenen

Tried to dl the files, but the thing doesn't seem to let me. There is no apparent way to bulk dl the entire plugin and even if I try to do it one file at a time (which is impractical) the downloaded files are corrupted. ???

Dosmodious

Well I'm able to transfer the whole plugin folder on AIM, so if you find me on Lackey playing whatever, just message me and I'll just send it straight to you, no worries. Just put it in your plugins folder and you're good to go.

Dosmo

Kurenen

Better still. Why not putting it on the lackey pluginfinder? This way anyone can share and update.

Dosmodious

Don't know how. I just have the folder that goes in the plugin folder of Lackey. Unless someone else knows how to do so.

Kurenen

I am a newbie to lackey. Try posting an how-to request on the forum.

Another idea could be tp upload a zip instead of the single files.

Dosmodious

Doomtown is now up and available in the updatelist thanks to Trevor.

Enjoy!

darkpadawan

InShaneee

I don't see it on the update list, either.

JackalopeJay

I was able to download the doomtown plug-in.

I don't want to sound ungrateful because it is really cool that someone took the time to create my favorite CCG of all time.  I am sure it takes a lot of time and effort to create the plugin. 

Is there any way to update the plug-in? 

I don't know about all the factions, but I started building Collegium. Prof. Susan Franklin's card shows 0 upkeep.  She has +1 production.  Exp Peevie's card shows 1 upkeep and he should have 0.  (Although Exp Peevie is insane and well worth 1 upkeep).

Also, I would like a tab in deckbuilder for starters.  Currently there is only 1 tab that all cards go in.  It would be helpful to put the home + starters so you don't have to fish them out before each game. 

thanks to all that reply and to the person that created the plug-in.

Jackalope Jay

InShaneee

I still don't see Doomtown in the plugin finder list. Could you post the dl locations you've got listed in your plugin finder so the rest of us can try it?

Edit: Nvm, I see it listed here: http://lackeyccg.com/pluginfinder.txt

Balder1718

Hey guys...I just downloaded Lackey and the plug-in.   Works fine as far as I can see, however, I'm having trouble just figuring out how to play anything.  YouTube is blocked on this computer and there isn't any tutorial.  Anyways, I'd really like to try playing with someone sometime if someone is willing to teach me a bit.  I've already got a starter deck ready to go.

AnarchistsXe

Has anyone got this to successfully work?

InShaneee

Quote from: AnarchistsXe on November 11, 2010, 11:52:04 AM
Has anyone got this to successfully work?

Yes, what issue are you having with it?