News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New User: Help

Started by jdr88, May 18, 2011, 09:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdr88

I'm having a hard time getting all the images the exact same size but that's neither here nor there.. when i put the one working card into a deck and save it, when I go to play solataire, it says cannot open deck

Trevor

Quote from: jdr88 on May 21, 2011, 10:34:27 AM
I'm having a hard time getting all the images the exact same size but that's neither here nor there.. when i put the one working card into a deck and save it, when I go to play solataire, it says cannot open deck
Do you know how to correctly save and load a deck with another plugin? I.e., are you doing it right or is this an issue specific to your plugin?

As always, post you plugin can I can test it.

Regarding resizing, photoshop can batch resize all the images really easily.

jdr88

Okay, let's say I have all the cards in a pdf and they're butted up against one another? how can I batch crop those? I looked it up online but it didn't really help..

I have CS4
all the cards are in one .pdf

the dimensions are something like 399x454 (totally a guess, I forget)
suggestions?

AdLit

Quote from: jdr88 on May 21, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
Okay, let's say I have all the cards in a pdf and they're butted up against one another? how can I batch crop those? I looked it up online but it didn't really help..

I have CS4
all the cards are in one .pdf

the dimensions are something like 399x454 (totally a guess, I forget)
suggestions?

Save the PDF pages as jpg files.  Open the jpg files and then re-save them in Photoshop as jpg's.  (For some reason if I dont do that step I don't get good results).  Then, you can test the automation to see if it works by opening your new jpg, going to File-->automate-->crop & straighten and see how your results are.  If that works, you can create an action you can use to batch everything.  If this doesn't make sense, PM me and I'll explain it more.  I'm not sure how to export my current photoshop settings, but if you know how let me know.  I'll show you what I have set up - it works quite well.

jdr88

i PM'ed you.. let me know if you didn't get it (I got a weird error message)

AdLit

Replied via email, so check your email.  I think it went there and not the lackey pm.