News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

What do you play??

Started by Howl, February 26, 2010, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

ok lol well i think this is the question anyone asks themselves before they download a plugin. is anyone going to play this with me. well i thought if we somehow get as many ppl to post what games they play and games they want to learn and the times they most likely can get onto lackey and play them we wont have ppl lin the server waiting a while juss to play 1 game. idk ok soo here are mine
Magic the Gathering
Yugioh
Vs system [Still in training idk how to play perfectly yet]
Star wars tcg (wotc) [Still in training]
Star wars ccg (decipher)
Universalia
Battle Spirits
World Of Warcraft
Duelmasters
Pokemon
Games i wanna learn
Spoils
Dr. who
l5r
Warhammer invasion
Dark Journeys
Doomtown and some more im really up for anygame to tell u the truth but those are the priority. heh the main thing is for veryone to have fun so . go ahead dont be afraid lol.

aardvark

If anyone asks me this I think I may just have to slap 'em.

:P

netfirecat

Lmao oh, why would you say that Aardvark?

I play Magic: The Gathering
Yu gi oh

Knew how how play(and willing to relearn): Pokemon

Willing to learn: Everything

mathman1550

Games I know well:
Harry Potter
VTES
Magic

Willing to teach:
Harry Potter

hedgeamon

Me and my friends picked this up specifically to play babylon5, which it does pretty well.  Since I picked it up I started playing pokemon with my wife, and started remembering how to play Jyhad... I mean VTES again.. havent played it in years.  I love the program simply because it gives me all kinds of games to learn and play.. used to play magic way back when, it'll be interesting to try it with full access to all those black lotuses and such if I ever get around to it. 
Friends want to try L5R again.. and if we can find a dune expansion somewhere around here I want to try that as well.

uankaink

Fully Mastered Level : YuGiOh

Advanced Skill Level : DuelMaster, VS System and Pokemon

Ready-for-Challenge Level : Magic The Gathering, Bakugan, Warhammer Invasion and World of Warcraft TCG

Know-Da-Rules Level : Battle Spirits, Kingdom Hearts TCG, Maple Story TCG, Chaotic, Naruto TCG, Bleach TCG, and Universal Fighting System

Wanna-Learn Level : Everything

Total exp : 5 years exp of playing several TCGs and Boardgame

Howl

lol aardvark its so funny how ppl like us get along and we havent even seen each other in person . i love online communities lmao .. anyways. this is nice umm yeah i have like ... like 9 years of gameplay exp. im only 16 though lol soo ... yeah ... umm keep it up .. and the duelmasters plugin .. question is it supposed to work lol .. andd.. umm those of you who follow any of the games i have created ur up for a big surprise coming soon .. lol  just a dumping of new material for ppl to have fun with . umm like 4 new sets for universalia and set 1 for Timecraft. yay lol

Shapeshifter878

Hi all,
I?m playing the Middle-earth CCG. Since I?m in Europe so my timezone is GMT +1. Just send me an e-mail if you?re interested in playing.
/Andreas

SugimoriDesu

I'm mostly not playing at the moment because of work, but when i do play... this is what i'm  currently playing

Willing to Teach/Knows how to play: Magic.

Locke39

I play magic but just started to get this program running, i seem to understand it fine all but how to shuffle my deck?? any help?

netfirecat

If i remember right, ctrl s

Locke39

netfirecat

on the bottom right of the window, is there a 'shuffle deck' button? Otherwise, it wont be long til the smart ones wake up.

Frizzler

Hi, I play Netrunner. I can also give a teaching game if someone is interested. My timezone is GMT+1 (Berlin/Frankfurt)

Howl

how to shuffle go to the little button that says deck . right click it then click shuffle .. do as much as you like.,