News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

What do you play??

Started by Howl, February 26, 2010, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mathman1550

Quote from: Howl on March 14, 2010, 05:32:25 PM
how to shuffle go to the little button that says deck . right click it then click shuffle .. do as much as you like.,
Please don't do as much as you like! Trevor has programmed a very good randomizer into the shuffle button so you have the same effect if you push the shuffle button once as if you push it 100 times. It just gets on some people's nerves when you shuffle 15 times in a row.

Gattison

If anybody is still reading this thread...  I currently am here to play Rage: Apocalypse, which I am quite experienced with, although I'm still familiarizing myself with the updated "online rules."

I also am REALLY interested in playing the Dune CCG and Call of Cthulhu CCG, since I am a huge fan of the books.  I've always wanted to play both these games, but never got the opportunity.  I'm not very familiar with the rules of either of these games though, so any help would be appreciated.

I would also like to learn to play Babylon 5, as well as Dr. Who and possibly Legend of the 5 Rings.

If anybody is interested, or even still plays any of these games, please reply or email me at Gattison@gmail.com

Thanks, bye

Gattison

in addition to the games listed above, I'd also like to learn and play the Start Trek and Star Wars games, if anyone's interested

Turonik

Been a while since I listed them but here goes.

Play(ed) (In no Particular Order)- Magic, Pokemon, LEgend Of the Five Rings, Warlord, Inital - D, SPycraft, Doomtown, City Of Heroes, DBZ, Case Closed, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Chaotic, Mega Man, Duel Masters, Battle SPirits, Gundam War, GUndam MS war, Digimon, Rage, Yu-yu Hakusho, VS, WoW, GI JOE, Quick Strike System, UFS, Mlb SHowdown, Sailor Moon, Magi Nation, WARS, and Bleach.

I have a little experience with ./hack, battle star gallatica, Hectatomb,harry Potter, and Legend Of the Burning Sands.

I'll teach whatever I know how to play but the big ones I like teaching are warlord, L5r, doomtown, BLeach (GREAT game) spy craft, inital d and city of heroes.

Gattison

i'm kind of interested in Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist too, since I like the animes alot.

You should get the Rage plugin and play.

If you want, tell me what time you're on usually and we can meet on Lackey, play something.

theamericandragn

On Lackey, I play:
World of Warcraft
VS System (Where is the community here? I WANNA PLAY VS BADLY!)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
And hopefully Warhammer Invasion.

Vulfie

I just play Magic at the moment. I'd love to learn VS System, as it was my boyfriend's favorite for years and I like the idea of it. I also played Pokemon years and years ago(more than a decade) and would love to get back into it.

n8mac

I just started on Lackey, but I play VS.  Haven't found anyone else as of yet.

TheBuck

Quote from: n8mac on March 30, 2011, 02:09:47 PM
I just started on Lackey, but I play VS.  Haven't found anyone else as of yet.

Good luck finding people who play anything else besides the following: mtg,pokemon,wow and vts.
I use to play VS all the time but I need a huge refresher and the plugin for lackey, last checked anyways, had cards that range from small to large and everywhere in between. I just find it hard to enjoy since it's not like it was on Otcg (something like that. been so long since it's been around I have a hard time recalling what it's call). I would love to play VS again but the plugin needs to be updated.

Picks-at-Flies

Generally people who play other games make arrangements to meet elsewhere I think, then turn up as planned.  Only magic has a big enough play-base for people to just turn up and expect to find a game.

Picks-at-Flies

Generally people who play other games make arrangements to meet elsewhere I think, then turn up as planned.  Only magic has a big enough play-base for people to just turn up and expect to find a game.

shiroken

I play or have played and still remember the rules of (and now play again thanks to Lackey ;))
Magic
Pokemon
Yugioh

I want to (re)learn
Digimon
Legend of Five Rings
Warlords
Star Wars (WotC)

I might could be convinced to learn WoW, since I loved the RTSs but I became annoyed with how much of a sell out Blizzard became when they released WoW. I haven't even gotten Starcraft II yet even though its predecessor was the game that got me into RTSs in the first place. Sorry for the mini-rant ^^'

Iokua

I know how to play Magic, and a little bit of Vs. but would like to learn petty much anything else

Trollhawke

Funny, I was just thinking of making a topic about this.

But anyways, I know how to play Yu-gi-oh! and MTG, but want to learn to play UFS, V:TES and L5R.

I used to play Pokemon and want to get back into it (esp. getting a good idea of what the standard decksizes are), but will be willing to learn just about any game.

Tbiesty

I play:

LOTR TCG (Decipher)    <------(I would be more than happy to help others learn this.  Just contact me if interested.)

I'm in the process of learning:

Star Wars CCG (Decipher)