News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A Game of Thrones LCG

Started by Madmartigan, February 22, 2010, 07:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giox90

Quote from: delanov on February 21, 2012, 04:48:12 PM
Yep, looks like Agot lc plugin is no longer accessible via inbuild Plugin updater.
updatelist.txt on dropbox no longer exist.

Have anyone backup for this plugin?
im looking for this plugin too but it gave me " time out while updating the plugin "

TenTango

If someone could post a link
Quote from: lucsampaio on January 31, 2012, 04:44:16 PM
Quote from: r0cknes on January 30, 2012, 10:26:33 AM
It would be cool if this was re-posted somewhere. If you have a working copy please upload it somewhere.

I second that ^

Bump to keep it alive...

jorch72

Quote from: TenTango on March 04, 2012, 10:56:45 AMBump to keep it alive...

I have the plugin. Soon I'll post it.
Watch for my posts.

Handlin

Is there by chance an update to this plug-in?

I see that MadM said he'd post one but i dont see it and the plugin is still getting timed out

mr.thomasschmidt

BUMP. Anyone got this plugin? Still timing out :'(

Raistlin Majere

Would be nice though it looks like this thing isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

lucsampaio

I wonder if it's okay to take over this plugin and remake it using the XML-like plugin style to try and keep it up from now on... It's been a long while since I actually messed with plugin creation for LackeyCCG, but I'm willing to give it a try if there's enough people still interested....

Digitalnamshub

Bump. Anyone have the plugin to link?

Thanks in advance

Jerod_tb

I'm working on this plug in right now.  I think I can have it all done in a couple of weeks.  Stay posted.
Jerod_tb

lucsampaio

Wow, Hey Jerod, any news on the plugin? If you need help, I can try to do something, as well as I do have lots of the card images (from OCTGN plugin)

amanita.muscaria

Yo guys I have a very old version. I think it's pretty out of date... if you wanna give it a try it's here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s33q43vetatjr68

It's a pretty fantastic game tbh would love to see more players on lackey.

I tried to get it working on OCTGN but I couldn't get a hookup from the community.

DarkJodo

I decided to step up and contribute by entering data to host and update an up to date version of the LCG. I have just about completed the Queen of Dragons, then to Lions on the Rock. Finally, the rest of the chapter packs. If anyone has a more up to date excel sheet, it would be greatly appreciated.

I decided to do this because Lackey is the only viable way I can play on mac and iPad, and this appeals to me.

One thing I may or may not need help with is how the agenda "Black Sails" will interact with Lackey CCG. Is it possible to create an additional deck?

Thanks

DarkJodo

With the help of Jerod_tb I was able to get the Game of Thrones plugin up and running. You can find the updatelist here:

http://gameofthroneslcg.square7.ch/updatelist.txt

I've tested it on PC, Mac and iPad now, and everything seems to be running smoothly. Let me know of any changes that should be made (I am sure there are a few). Thanks and enjoy!

pasalacqua

Hi people. What is the latest update of the pluging that you know?