News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Settelers of Catan

Started by Gordon228, June 09, 2011, 03:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

there will be alot of things in the plugin i will not be able to do but getting everything else i can. like the drawing from a single deck i can't do.

r0cknes

I am willing to work with you so when it is pretty much complete I will play it and throw some ideas your way if you want.

Gordon228

that would be good and for now i am just doing the base pulse 5-6 player expansion then i will work on see farers witch is adding boats

Gordon228

ok the settlers of catan plugin is coming along great but the one problem i see is the grid it's self as i can specify the X and Y so i do not get good placements unless i shrink the play field at least this works for the tiles but the settlements and roads it dose not work.

Edit: i got the cards in.

Trevor

You might want to make the grid small, and invisible, so you have more control of where things fall.

Gordon228

i had it up for testing and even with lackeys grid some people will have it miss-alined for the tiles as i can't change that as of yet.

Dragoon

Looks nice.

English version has better art than the dutch version -_-

Gordon228

this is custom tiles not the actual tiles but the cards are from the game scanned them my self.

Dragoon

I meant the cards. But how's the project going? Need any help?

Gordon228

well i could send you the files so you can get the decks set up with everything working as thats the last thing left to do.

here is the link to the unfinished plugin for thos who wish to help. http://webzoom.freewebs.com/nikulas/SoC.rar

Alucard

hi how do you get png to work in lackey?! greets alucard

Gordon228

i downloaded the full sdl image with comes with the dll files needed for png

Alucard

could you pls give me a link to that dll stuff?

Gordon228

http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/ you could have typed in sdl_image into google and it was the first link but here you go

dannynyc

Quote from: Dragoon on July 05, 2011, 07:22:38 AM
Looks nice.

English version has better art than the dutch version -_-

i didn't try dutch version, any big difference?