News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Missing Plugins

Started by Sheepdog, December 09, 2009, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepdog

Ok - i'm just fascinated with the possibilities that Lackey has.

I found numerous places on the net that stated the plugins for following games existed:

Warhammer 40.000: Dark Millennium
Battletech

any idea where i could find those?  :)

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing - can i find somewhere a working Netrunner plugin? When i download the one form the default location for some reason ican't switch to it - the "choose" button is grayed out.

Frizzler

hi sheepdog,

concerning your question about the Netrunner plugin, check out my posting:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=104.msg317#msg317
btw I am lurking on the server right now

Sheepdog

Thanks man - you're golden!  :)

Tokimo

The Battletech one is findable from the drop down menu in Lackey.

Sheepdog

Quote from: Tokimo on December 10, 2009, 04:09:37 PM
The Battletech one is findable from the drop down menu in Lackey.

Is it? I can't find it in the drop down menu on both the plugin files. Am i missing something?

Tokimo

Remember that the list is not in any order. On further investigation it looks like it's been removed. I have the entire plugin downloaded though, I can upload my copy. Send me a PM to remind me.

Nexus7

Another Battletech CCG fan who eagerly awaits getting the plugin here. :)

Sheepdog

I found the Battletech plugin and i'll post it sometime later.
As for the dark millennium i think i'll write the plugin myself - i'm kinda scared of putting all the card text into the database but what has to be done has to be done.  :'(

JacerX

Quote from: Sheepdog on December 14, 2009, 03:20:13 PM
I found the Battletech plugin and i'll post it sometime later.
As for the dark millennium i think i'll write the plugin myself - i'm kinda scared of putting all the card text into the database but what has to be done has to be done.  :'(

If the card images are high enough quality just do what I am doing, make a basic plugin without the text, release it and then update it later on with the text :D

Sheepdog

Quote from: JacerX on December 14, 2009, 03:23:32 PM

If the card images are high enough quality just do what I am doing, make a basic plugin without the text, release it and then update it later on with the text :D

I like that idea - expect the plugin Soon (tm) then  ;D

Tokimo

You still need to give each card a unique name, but yeah, you can skip on the rules block and the plugin will still be usable, just less nice.

Sheepdog

I'll just start by putting all the categories and card names so the cardlists would be searchable and i'll put out one set at a time, once i'm done with all the sets i'll start putting the cardtext in.

BTW. Where can i find some info on how to implement autoupdate? I want to add it to Warhammer Invasion plugin as well as Dark Millennium in the future.

Alastair

By autoupdate do you mean being able to update the plugin via a url in Lackey? If yes, you have to create an updatelist.txt for the plugin in particular. You also need a host to serve the images and files related to the plugin.

Sheepdog

Quote from: Alastair on December 14, 2009, 04:54:29 PM
By autoupdate do you mean being able to update the plugin via a url in Lackey? If yes, you have to create an updatelist.txt for the plugin in particular. You also need a host to serve the images and files related to the plugin.

Exactly that. I need some info on how autoupdate lists work and how to make one.