News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

CCG University on Youtube

Started by Bob the Builder, April 09, 2011, 02:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Builder

Starting a NEW channel on youtube, and wanting YOU to be a part of it, We will be discussing your favorite ccgs, going behind the scenes of local leagues and tourneys, will be doing deck tech from all your favorite ccgs, AND will be posting daily Lackey games of all kinds. Looking for people to play and learn with. Play alot of games from Magic to harry potter. So if you are a cool person who wants to be a part of the game of the day on CCG UNIVERSITY. message me and ill give you the particulars.. ALSO, in the future there will be give aways and more.!!. So get ahold of me if you are interested..

d3vtr0n

when will the channel be up and what will it be called?

Bob the Builder

Its already up.. its called CCG university. just looking for people to play various games with

Turonik

Please provide a link since I searched the channels on youtube and found nothing by that name.

Bob the Builder

Currently there is just a test video..Like i said above this is new. Im looking for people to play all types of ccgs.. my only requirements are no rage quitters, or just unruly types of people.

Heres the link to the channel  http://www.youtube.com/user/CCGUniversity

SO, if interested in playing for Game of the day segment. Message me and ill give you the particulars on how we can get together and play

TheBuck

It's going to be a MTG chan I bet just due to the fact that's what is played the most on LAckey.

Bob the Builder

Actually its not JUST going to be a Magic channel.. i play about 20 different ccgs and have the plugins for most on Lackey. everything from Lord of the Rings, to Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Doomtown..and once again if you are interested in playing message me.

Turonik

I have messaged you, waiting for a reply.

Bob the Builder

TheBuck

We'll see how it turns out. I'm sticking with it's going to be mostly a MTG chan.

Bob the Builder

Well great.. you believe what you want.. This is something for the Lackey community to be involved in.. YOU wont be.. evidently.. But anyway.. still looking for people with GOOD attitudes. for the Game of the day.. message me if interested

TheBuck

Wow you get that way with one person stating what he believes? I'm sure your chan will be very successful base on that. And sensing that you are the type of person who can't let things go this is my last post in here. Good luck and time will tell if the majority of stuff on there will be MTG related or not.

Picks-at-Flies

I presuming you have the image capture equipment on your computer?  Is it text only, text and speech, text and a voiceover?  What's your time zone?  (I have to assume US, nobody else forgets to mention it.)

Bob the Builder

yes i have the capture software, using camtasia.. im in the midwest, so im central standard time... message me and ill give you best time to get ahold of me to play..

Bob the Builder

Also anybody reading this, if you play games OTHER than magic, i play alot more than magic, i want the Game of the day to be more than just Magic..I play L5R.Doomtown,Lotr, and more, just none of the Japanes Anime ones like Ani-mayhem, DBZ and such. I want this to be fun, and make it a chance to showcase the Lackey community to more than just this forum..