Previous topic - Next topic

Anyone up for a Zatch Bell Plugin?

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Howl

I was wondering. if anyone was up to making a zatch bell tcg .. plugin for lackey? .. if u know the game.. the only problem was the use of a spell book instead of a regular playing deck.

Calder84

I dont know what it is but im voting yes just because it sounds interesting.

JacerX

I would be all over this if it wasn't for the fact that the game needs those spellbooks....if I had scans of the spellbooks though.. :D

Howl

well i can scan my spellbooks.. i only have two of them.. a red one (zatchs) and black special edition (Bragos) and i have a couple of cards..like 200 at most.. >:Question thow: Is there a specific way i should scan the spellbook. Oh and for calder. you put your deck inside the spellbook and both players try to destroy each others books by spells and momodos <(Characters that attack)

JacerX

I would scan them page by page at maybe 300 dpi if that get's huge then the 150 would work,
I can get most of the cards except for ZBS-039 Radom and ZBS-036, w/e card that is :(

Edit: For the most part a basic plugin could be made, but I have no idea how the calder part would work in lackey.

Howl

ok ill see what i can do. and thank you for the help..

JacerX

Quote from: Howl on December 08, 2009, 08:00:41 PM
ok ill see what i can do. and thank you for the help..

Np, I always wanted to get into this game, but I was too late :(

Howl

yea me too .. i heard of tournaments and LE spell books for participants... this could have been a Huge game.. and here is the first scan but .. idk if its right

Howl

lol... its too big... by KB?? that sucks.. but ill upload to imageshack or something and idk here is an example of a card

Howl

Bragos Book Image (LE)

JacerX

Ah nice, are there pages in between those two covers?

Howl

yeah . umm there are 32 clear pages . Just to hold the cards.

JacerX

Ah, ok!, Also if you can, and if you have it, try to get the rulebook in PDF format, since I can't seem to find any info regarding rules about this game :(

Howl

ahh ok .. ill try i have a real life rule book but .. ill see if i can find a pdf.