News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Cannot connect to server

Started by Troopershark, February 22, 2011, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troopershark

I am new to Lackey, was connecting fine over the weekend, now I get a shucks message, is the server down ?

Alastair

Have you updated to the latest version? Is your firewall or antivirus blocking lackey from connecting?

The server is up and functioning.

cosmos7

I get a shucks message too, my firewall do not block lackey from connecting. can you help me please?

Melkor1010

is the server down?  haven't had that issue lately so i was just wondering

Patoxic

i can't connect right now, but like 3 hours ago I had connection. Maybe it is down.

Trevor

I was working on the server. Its back up now.

NoElf

I have only been able to connect twice in two weeks. I always get 'connection attempt failed. There was an error connecting to the server. Shucks'

I have all firewalls set to allow Lackey to connect, I've deleted it and reinstalled everything, but nothing is working.

Dr. Zaj

I can't get on the server either. I couldn't get on using my Mac, and I heard what you said about firewalls might be blocking Lackey; so I tried my PC. My family rarely uses the PC, so it doesn't even have firewalls. I couldn't get on there either. I just got Lackey today, so I know it's not an issue of me not having the newest version. Can you think of any other reasons that it might not work? Or is the server just down?

Trevor

Dr. Zaj

Yeah. I saw that post right after I posted my post, but I couldn't unpost the post; so I left the post posted even though I saw the post that you posted. Lol.