News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Munchkin_V2-Card Pool Issue.

Started by Iceclaw, February 15, 2011, 01:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceclaw

Having added some new sets of cards to my card-data, and increased the corresponding packs to accommodate it, I've got something strange going on.

I add the pack of 429 cards (One base set) to the card pool (as displayed in the pack selection, which is what I expect). Error: 428 cards wind up in the pool.

Thoughts?

Trevor

Send me the plugin and I can investigate. I don't know why you are using a card pool. I think a standard deck would be the best way to do that.

Iceclaw

What's the best way to send you the plugin?

I'm using a card pool generated from packs for the ease of Blender games, since you say load these three static decks (as packs), and play the game.

Its not a CCGgame; Traditionally the game is played with at least one base deck, plus one or more expansions. Mix and match as you sit fit. I've got some jumbo packs for the genres with all the expansions, to make it easy to play GenreA with expansions + GenreB with its expansions; without having to add a whole bunch of packs each time, or predetermine which genres/expansions I want to mix ahead of time.  (Since I can't do all of them at once due to the card image limit.)

Trevor

Email me or transfer it via AIM @ Lykos4.