News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Bugs with new version (build 2-8-11)

Started by bhosp, February 08, 2011, 09:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhosp

With the new version of lackey, my connection to the server has become very unstable.

Also, whenever I (or the person I am playing with, so it's not just me), when I try to load saved games, Lackey immediately and abruptly crashes.

Trevor

Melkor1010

yea I just noticed that too.  whole program goes crazy.  only way out is to force quit.  that goes for loading saved games, reverting to auto save, etc.

Trevor

I'm posting the fix to the load/save crash in a few minutes. What do you mean about your connection? Do you get disconnected? What error message do you get?

bhosp

It just disconnects from the server. I thought it might have just been my connection to my ISP or something but it seemed to be happening to the person I was playing with too. I'll let you know if it keeps happening, and, if so, try to provide more details.

Thanks for the quick update to fix the loading saved game issue.

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on February 10, 2011, 07:36:29 AM
With the new "fixed" version, Lackey crashed on me 3 times in a row in less than 20 minutes. I'm not just getting a disconnection... I simply crashes on me!
Please give more information so I can track the issue down. Try to determine what causes it, or any pattern.