News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

custom deck ?

Started by zebby, February 03, 2011, 10:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zebby

soo, I'm down to making custom deck, and I checked on different plugins since there is no tutorials for that and I cant seem to create a .txt that would work. I have 5 different superzone : main deck, 2nd deck, side deck, heros, event deck. no mathers how I write it ( base on the wow,magic and wh40k pluggin ) it will just load all the cards into the main deck. dunno what i'm lacking here or if theres something I should write down somewhere to change that behavior.

so far the only way I have is threw the deck editor and manually load each card separatly and saving afterward which creates a .dek file, but it would speed things up if I could find a way to make it work threw .txt.

anything I'm missing or overseeing ?

Trevor

Read about what a superzone is and how it differs from a zone.

zebby

yea, I might have mistake the 2, i know one of them are zone create in game and the other is the starting zone where you can put different deck in ... I might have mixed up superzone and zone.

my questions tough is if its possible to create different decks using only .txt or do I have to get in game and build 'em 1 by 1

Trevor

Both txt and dek files can save superzones. Because txt files just store quantity and card name, they don't remember the set. So If you use the txt format, when it loads from that format you might get a different version of that card from a different set than the one you chose. dek format will remember the exact version you choose.