News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

swccg plugin corrupt

Started by gambroe, January 28, 2011, 11:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gambroe

I was trying to update all the card images to the swccg plugin and I keep getting corrupt files and unloadable images for various sets; especially premiere, a new hope and virtual set 4(to my knowledge, there may be more). Is there any way to correct this or an updated uncorrupt file to download images? any help would be appreciated!

Trevor

What link are you using? Are you talking about decipher's star wars or WOTC's star wars? What image specifically is corrupt?

gambroe

I'm trying to download decipher's ccg and there were at least two: one from the "premiere" set: "5d6-ra=7" and there was one card from the virtual set 4 (I don't know which one) but I'm not able to get any cards from those sets

MasterJediAdam

I have noticed the same thing, but with R3T6 from A New Hope.  I found an image online, cropped it to the same dimensions as the rest of the cards, and then saved it to the lackeyccg folder.  Otherwise the image downloader would not move past it.

BTW, the plug-in is extremely out of date.  If I wanted to update the file and the images, to whom would I send it?

Picks-at-Flies

Nobody has claimed it in the main list. Try browsing this folder and googling.  If you can't find an answer, congratulations you've got the job!  If and when you've done an updated plugin, PM trevor and post to the first post in this folder.