News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Yugioh Plugin Progress

Started by Skye, December 03, 2009, 12:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

First, the plugin has not been updated on the servers yet. Just want to be clear.

This is more of a progress report, just to keep you guys informed that I am still working with it.

So far, I've gotten these card data files nearly completed:
2002 Series
2003 Series
2004 Series
GX Series 2
GX Series 3
5D's Series (Still needs Ancient Prophecy and Stardust Overdrive)
and the Duelist Packs (DP1-DP08)

The only minor updates I need to make are to include in the Format data for Traditional/Advanced where needed.

I still need to create and order these card data files:
GX Series 1
Reprint Series
Tournament Packs
Champion Packs
Promotional Cards
Starter Decks

I have also begun adding new formats into the Deck Editor. For starters, each of the card data files has it's own format.

While selecting Standard will still show you all cards, selecting the new formats will break things down by series.

For example, selecting 2002_Series will show all of the cards from:
Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon
Metal Raiders
Spell Ruler

I am also going to try and include a Tournament format, to only show legal tournament sets.

To see what each of the card data files listed above breaks down into, follow this link | http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Overdrive |, and scroll down till you see this area:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Booster Pack Sets

I've named them based on how they are sorted in that menu.

I'll keep working, and hopefully be able to get this released soon, for you to download.

darkvne

Wow, that sounds great. The part about selecting formats sounds especially awesome. Although, I think the term you were looking for was "Magic Ruler" (MRL). I could be wrong, maybe they changed it while I was out of the game to "spell ruler".

Skye

Yes, when they renamed Magic Cards to Spell Cards, they also released Magic Ruler under the name Spell Ruler.

It's basically the same set in every way, it just uses a different name.

kingjames8

is this download going to include the hidden arsenal booster pack as well? with cards like Brionac and Catastor.

Skye

Yes, Hidden Arsenal and Stardust Overdrive both will be released in this update when it's complete.

TheBuck

it sounds like the plug-in is going to be all new is that the case? if so ill just wait til you put it out there to get it. damn ccgs, i like to many of them.

Skye

Well, you can download the images, those are definitely going to remain the same.

The only changes will be in the Setlist.txt file, because I'm changing the card data files.

I'm having to put in one listing for every booster set, so that ultimately we can do the pack opening for Yugioh. To do sealed deck tournaments and whatnot.

The problem is I'm getting swamped under and need help with it. That's why I'm not yet half finished with the update.