News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Tokens For Magic Plugin

Started by Bob the Builder, January 15, 2011, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Builder

Now that we have token possibility with the new Lackey.. could we get the Magic tokens added.. Thanks for youre work Bort.. good job..

Kris

Hi,

Can anyone make a short tutorial how to introduce Tokens into the game??

How they are represented, as separate objects?

Bort

I have the tokens all working, but I just need a place to host the images. The last site I was using to host is not full. Anyone have a place to host about 15 MB of images?

Bob the Builder

Can you use Megaupload, or is that the wrong kind of place for hosting the images.. or maybe photobucket.. dont know much about these things..

Alastair

No, it'd have to be somewhere that allows direct linking to the images.

Gordon228

are you using the tokens i made or ones you were able to get ether way i can host them.

Gordon228

i know of those but i was referring to the medium res.

Bort

Quote from: Bob the Builder on January 16, 2011, 08:24:21 PM
http://magiccards.info/extras.html
That's the problem. Most of the high images are hosted by that site, but for some reason they have HUGE versions of the tokens.
check out http://magiccards.info/extras/token/magic-2011/ooze-1.jpg
That is 480x680, which is far too huge.

I have resized them, but I need some place to host the resized images.

Gordon228

ah i see well then send them to me and by the end of the day if not sooner i will have them up and i will possibly have more then that to make it easier on you bort but only time will tell

Edit: my E-mail is Cyberdemond@gmail.com

Edit2: I could re size them my self but bort has already done that so i just need them so i can upload them and the only difference to my card image url text document is that for high has Magic-High and medium has just magic everything else is the same.

Alastair

What Bort needs is an actual hosting location for the images he's resized. I would do it, but I'm already hosting several plugins on my server and can't really add more to that at this time. Megaupload and the like will not cut it. Nor will many of the free web hosts, which inject advertisements.

Gordon228

i do understand that and my place had no ads as i payed to up my storage witch also removed the ads on the site.

Trevor

Quote from: Alastair on January 17, 2011, 05:38:35 PM
What Bort needs is an actual hosting location for the images he's resized. I would do it, but I'm already hosting several plugins on my server and can't really add more to that at this time. Megaupload and the like will not cut it. Nor will many of the free web hosts, which inject advertisements.
Actually, sites with ads, like angelfire, do work fine. You just need to be able to link directly to the image.

Bort

Quote from: Gordon228 on January 17, 2011, 04:35:23 PM
ah i see well then send them to me and by the end of the day if not sooner i will have them up and i will possibly have more then that to make it easier on you bort but only time will tell

Edit: my E-mail is Cyberdemond@gmail.com

Edit2: I could re size them my self but bort has already done that so i just need them so i can upload them and the only difference to my card image url text document is that for high has Magic-High and medium has just magic everything else is the same.
How can I send them to you?
The images for high are about 8MB in total. The images for medium is smaller. That may be too big to email, depending on how big a file your email accepts. Ideally, it would be great to find a place I could get FTP access to a subdirectory so that I could upload new tokens as new sets come out.

Gordon228

i am working on this as we speak

Edit: Be a member here http://magic-tokens.webs.com/index.htm and if i am right i can make it so you can edit and upload stuff.
Hope this helps bort.