News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

AvP plugin

Started by MaddCow, December 03, 2009, 02:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaddCow

Hi all.  I've been having loads of fun playing with the various plugins here, but I actually first found this site while looking for some online AvP cards that I could use to print out.  I discovered Lackey and shortly thereafter downloaded it and ran through a few of my current card games.  Namely Dragon Ball Z, Cthulhu, and Magic to name a few.  I've spent many hours online looking for various plugins and the one that I did find doesn't seem to be compatible with Lackey, or at least this version. 

I got the plugin from this site "http://accesspace.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ccg&action=display&thread=71&page=2" it's the 7th post down.  It seems to load up everything fine with the proper turn table listed on the table and the proper cardbacks, except that I am unable to see any cards in the deck editor.  I've tried messing around with the .txt files and even going so far as to copy/pasting and renaming from other working CCG within lackey, but to no avail.  Is there anyone out there that could help me, point me in the right direction, or give me a link toa working copy, or some sort of idea on how to edit the cardlist.txt files properly?  Perhaps I'm just not doing it right with the locations and/or spacing or I'm doing it wrong, but it's hard to find out with limited information on this.  Forgive me if I just overlooked it somewhere along the ways ;)  Thanks in advance!

TLDR : I downloaded an old AvP CCG plugin that loads everything, except for the cards in the deck editor.  I need help with either a valid working AvP plugin for the current version of Lackey, a detailed way to write the cardlist.txt files to show up in the deck editor, or something along those lines.  Thanks in advance!

Alastair

Fixed it up for ya. Didnt have the full column list in the pluginfo and the setlist was a bit screwy as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLR8L00G

MaddCow

Sweet, thanks!  I tried downloading it, but for some reason it's (Megaupload itself) giving me issues.  Probably because I downloaded a bunch of other files from that site a couple of days ago and they're being stupid about the amount of downloads I can have within a short time period.  I'll report back in  a day or so.  Again, thanks ;)  This was one of my favorite CCGs, and I can't find anything anywreally without going to the UK or paying a lot for it.  My wife thanks you as well ;)

Calder84

No I cant download either, craps out almost immediately. There is something else wrong I think. Im kinda bummed I was definitely curious about the AvP ccg.

Alastair

I'll upload it to a different host later on this evening.

MaddCow

I got it to download for me on mega by using Internet Explorer (I know it's shitty, but I tried a bunch of different things to get it to work) and then do not save it, but open it from the website.  Downloaded (Well opened, really) perfectly fine! 

Anyone know what the specific cards/rarity for the starter decks & booster packs are?  I'd like to start building up a deck from randomized starting decks & boosters instead of having all the promos/rares from the get go ;)  Hope this helps!

EDIT:  Found the starter deck card listings, just need the booster pack ratios of rares/uncommons/commons.

Alastair

That's all on you and whoever else I'am afraid :). One of those games that just never interested me, was a quick fix though to get it working which I didnt mind doing for ya.

Calder84

hey cool, it worked. Thnx Maddcow. For whatever reason it wouldnt download in Firefox, It has started fine in IE8 though.