News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

SWTCG Plugin needs BH update

Started by Ascent, December 14, 2010, 12:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascent

Trevor:

I sent a message last week, but no change was made and I received no reply.

The SWTCG plugin needs to be updated with the BH expansion. The expansion was released a week and a half ago.

I sent the necessary files to you. Please look in your email.

Thank you.

Ascent

Ascent

There appears to be an issue. I don't have an online connection, so I couldn't test it, but someone else noticed.

Apparently the links to the card images in Lackey are broken. Can you adjust it? I think that was one of the corrections that you made to the plugin. I believe I sent you the images with the corrected names a while back. I think the parentheses need to be removed from the BH cards. They cardimage names need to match the card images.

Thanks.

Trevor

Ascent

This is from someone having problems with the plugin. Since I can't get online on my own computer and this computer won't allow me to use Lackey, I can't test the plugin:

Quote from: turnabout board=tcg thread=63 post=383 time=1292551600i cant download any of the bounty hunter jpegs but i have a total card database of 2036 any ideas what im doing wrong.

Trevor

Quote from: Ascent on December 18, 2010, 12:30:06 PM
This is from someone having problems with the plugin. Since I can't get online on my own computer and this computer won't allow me to use Lackey, I can't test the plugin:

Quote from: turnabout board=tcg thread=63 post=383 time=1292551600i cant download any of the bounty hunter jpegs but i have a total card database of 2036 any ideas what im doing wrong.
Are they using medium or high? Did they try running autoupdate recently, and then relaunch?