News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Inputting Decks

Started by Bob the Builder, December 13, 2010, 03:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Builder

The copy and paste method of inputting decks.. including .dek and .txt are not working for me on build 12-12.. anybody else having this trouble

Trevor

You can only paste text, if you are using the Paste button. What deck are you trying to paste and how exactly are you trying to do it?

Remag

Hey Bob, I do not know where you want to import decks from but if it is a draft list from, say CCGDecks.com, then you can do is (in the case of CCGDecks) click submit, right click and copy on the deck list that you highlighted by dragging the mouse over the list text, paste it into a word / text program, remove the x's (as in times this many cards) and then copy (again) from there finally clicking "paste" in the deck editor and presto magiko.   

Trevor

Quote from: Remag on December 13, 2010, 06:16:47 PM
Hey Bob, I do not know where you want to import decks from but if it is a draft list from, say CCGDecks.com, then you can do is (in the case of CCGDecks) click submit, right click and copy on the deck list that you highlighted by dragging the mouse over the list text, paste it into a word / text program, remove the x's (as in times this many cards) and then copy (again) from there finally clicking "paste" in the deck editor and presto magiko.
I think Lackey should deal with x fine. Give me a decklist and I will see if it copies.

Picks-at-Flies

Yup, leave the numbers in, it works fine.  Moreover, if you click on the Apprentice export (after you submit on CCG Decks), you get a text file ready to be copied.

For the sideboard, you do need to run a Replace All "SB:" with nothing.

Trevor

One little thing to note with the paste deck feature is it pastes everything in your clipboard to the current superzone. So if your plugin has a deck superzone and a sideboard superzone, you need to copy the deck, and paste the deck. Then select the sideboard tab, copy the sideboard, and paste to the sideboard superzone.

If you just copy both the deck and sideboard and paste, it will all go to the deck.