News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Collection Management Implementation

Started by Rhizka, November 24, 2010, 12:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhizka

If what I'm about to propose is possible it would be excellent if someone could point me in the right direction :]
And if it's not currently possibly I think it would be brilliant if it could be an upcoming feature to the LackeyCCG program :]

So, as much as I enjoy digital CCGs, I mostly use the program for creating and testing decks but still find much enjoyment in actually sitting down with friends to play the game. Well, one thing which would help this endeavor (and to actually be able to build the decks) would be if I could limit the option of cards to just my collection. I think this would even be relatively simple, you could probably use the Format filter in the Deck Editor tab to limit it to your collection which would have to be able to be editable (perhaps it could be editable in the same way we edit decks. add cards, adjust quantity, and then save the list of cards except instead of it being for a deck it would be for a collection.)
I don't know if that is something easier said than done but I would greatly look forward to such a feature.

Now that I've said that... responses?

Gordon228

what you would have to do is make a card pool of all your cards then work from there

Rhizka

is there a way I can add cards to a card pool in the same way that I add cards to a deck?

Picks-at-Flies

Suggestion:
Save a sample card pool
Then compare the text file for the card pool vs that of a deck.  I bet you could build a deck then just copy the relevant contents of the deck file to a pool file.  Voila, one pool that contains all your cards.

Gordon228

all you need to do is save a deck as a text document then rename it cardpool.txt and your done.
what Picks-at-Flies said also will work but be slower