News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

DBZ CCG - Problems since Update

Started by Sort, November 21, 2010, 08:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sort

Hello,

since the new version got published, the dbzccg plugin doesn't work correctly. When I load a deck, only my Life Deck is loaded without my main personality or Mastery.

Another thing is the scale of the cards. When I draw cards they are bigger sized than before and are not stacked - means u have to scroll if u wanna see ur hand.

Third problem, my mate opened a Server (proxy of course). I can connect. The host can see every card on the table and the connected one not.

Need help pls ;)

mathman1550

The scale of the cards in your hand depend entirely on the size you set for the box they are kept in. To change this First make sure you un-check the preference to lock windows resizing bars. Then you should be able to drag the width of the column box on the right and drag the height of the horizontal box at the bottom.

Sort

MediumSexy

The first problem you mentioned has been reported, although I hope the ugliness of the Raw Deal plugin hasn't overshadowed the true issue, lol.

It was reported here, along with a temporary work-around for plugin creators:

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=715.0

Trevor

You can fan cards in your hand to make them closer together (and partially overlapping). One way (of many) to do this is to scroll wheel click + drag on them to fan them out.

Trevor

I'm posting the fix to the Deck issue in a few minutes, on 11-23-10.