The new version of Lackey is official. You need to download it to play.

Started by Trevor, November 18, 2010, 03:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Still networking bugs in the new version. I'm working on them.

Picks-at-Flies

Quick suggestion:  on the "you may have been disconnected" debug message, can you include a timestamp?

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on November 20, 2010, 02:43:01 AM
Quick suggestion:  on the "you may have been disconnected" debug message, can you include a timestamp?
Mouse over the log and hold the alt (or option) key. That toggles timestamps visibility.

EDIT: In the next lackey posted, this works differently. Instead, simply left click the log to toggle showing and hiding time stamps.

magekirbys

I can't join a game without the connection being severed after a few seconds rendering me unable to play, and sometimes it tells me i'm already connected when i just turned on lackey.

psly4mne

When opening a deck file, the preview does not work if the deck is stored in text format.

Mandurang

I have been unable to connect since yesterday, when I connected for about 15 minutes. Since then I have tried many times, but I get the "you MIGHT have been disconnected..." message.

I understand that someone has to test the problems and I'm very willing to do it, but could we get the old server up while we wait for the new one to be fixed? I haven't been able to play a single game with my friends.

Trevor

I just posted a new version that I hope fixes the networking woes.

TheBuck

Now I can not even log on and the build says 11-21-10

Error msg reads THERE WAS AN ERROR CONNECTING TO THE SERVER. SHUCKS

TheBuck

Well not for me and I just checked again since there's a thread saying the server is now online. I was hoping that was my issue but it wasn't.

Deathjoey

The first thing I notice in the new lackey is the lack of the Black text option!
What's with that? You even have Blue and Indigo, which as far as I can tell are the same color.

Also, is the option to host your own server gone for good?
My friends and I often play over lan and without this option, is there another way to host your own server?

[EDIT]
Sometimes when I click the "Reveal to owner" button in the side bar, it reveals/conceals both hand and library at the same time.

Also, is there an option to show the cards in the side bar as a stack like in the old versions instead of one after the other?

Trevor

Quote from: Deathjoey on November 20, 2010, 08:13:48 PM
The first thing I notice in the new lackey is the lack of the Black text option!
What's with that? You even have Blue and Indigo, which as far as I can tell are the same color.

Also, is the option to host your own server gone for good?
My friends and I often play over lan and without this option, is there another way to host your own server?

[EDIT]
Sometimes when I click the "Reveal to owner" button in the side bar, it reveals/conceals both hand and library at the same time.

Also, is there an option to show the cards in the side bar as a stack like in the old versions instead of one after the other?
Oh, I missed black. Oops. Fixing that.

At the moment, while it is possible for others to launch their own servers, I don't want to splinter player groups.
If you are on a lan, just connect directly. Or you can still use the lackey server.

I'll look at the reveal to owner functionality. Does this happen all the time in a repeatable way for you? There are like 10 different ways to that. Exactly what things are you clicking and where?

Fan the cards out to your liking. There are many ways to do this. I prefer scroll wheel click + drag.

ghostdragon

I still can't get LackeyCCG to start because the application configuration is incorrect. I'm using Windows XP with Service Pack 3

mathman1550

Quote from: ghostdragon on November 21, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
I still can't get LackeyCCG to start because the application configuration is incorrect. I'm using Windows XP with Service Pack 3
I also have Windows XP SP3 and it opens fine for me. Are you unzipping it all together correctly? are you changing any of the file structure? Are all your drivers updated?