News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

is H4ck3rs_ still played or maintained?

Started by jonsul, November 07, 2010, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonsul

I just started hearing about H4ck3rs_ but I can't find any recent posts on it. I don't see any games being played online and when I load the plugin with the update link I don't get any cards in my library at all. Nothing shows to build my deck from. So is this game even available anymore or on hiatus or something?

If it's not used anymore, I've heard some good things about NetRunners, is that a good game?

Thanks guys

Code Money

Interesting, I have the same results and the same question. The game looks truly interesting. On the other side Netrunner is a super classic, regaled in song by all that have played it. LoL.

Frizzler

Hi,

I have no information about H4ck3rs_, but there exists a functioning plugin for Netrunner, check this:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=104.msg317#msg317
If you don't get it to work, I can also zip you my plugin folder and skype it to you.

I also recommend to join the Netrunner community www.netrunneronline.com.
I have a mailing list for casual Netrunner online games where I can add you. My time zone is gmt+1 (Berlin/Frankfurt).
Most Netrunner players (not many at all) currently play through gccg and Magic Workstation however.
I can give a teaching game if someone is interested.

SeeYa, Frizzler

Code Money

Here's the url for the netrunner plugin .zip file.

www.uni-koblenz.de/~ffko/Netrunner/net.zip

If you have questions on Netrunner, check out http://www.runners-net.com

Hey Frizzler I'd be interested in a training game but I'm on a mac so lackey is my gaming solution.

Frizzler

Hi CodeMoney,

yes, I have Lackey up and running as well.
Sunday (12.12.) 20 of my time (gmt+1 Berlin/Frankfurt time zone) would work. This is 14 EST (New York).
It is always good to have a backup for communication if there are server problems; I use #netrunner on irc.solidirc.com for that purpose. That is where you can sometimes find me (and other players) lurking for a game (also on the servers of Lackey and Gccg).

SeeYa, Frizzler