News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Plugin images problems

Started by Nearo, November 04, 2010, 10:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nearo

I didn't know where to post this... but I really hope someone can help me out here.
I would really want to play some WoW TCG online on this application.
I follow the tutorials very carefully on youtube about how to install the game and plugins and how to make a deck.
But I have a small problem with it though...
I can download the WoW plugin, no problem, but I'd really like to download all the images aswell, when I start downloading all the images it goes smooth and well at the start. I download all Heroes of Azeroth images and than it starts on Onyxia's lair images, but he fails to download every single one, and than goes to Through The Dark Portal images and again fails every single one.
Can someone help me out with this?

Trevor

Are you hitting the "Download All Missing Images" button? If so, you don't need to do that. Images should download as they are needed.

If a specific card doesn't download, let me know which one. It's possible there is some error with that plugin, or perhaps the server hosting that image was down.

Also, which version of that plugin are you using? High or medium?

Nearo

Yeah I'm hitting the Download all missing images button.

I know that Lackey automaticly downloads the ones you need, since that was said in the tutorial on youtube.
But to me it seemed useful to see all images in the database directly, it's easier for me to find what I need and more fun to look at.
Shouldn't it work though?

I'm using the medium plugin.

Alastair

It should work, yes. Unless something's gone wrong with the plugin itself. You might want to backup your current LackeyCCG.exe and try the latest test release (just unzip it into your lackey folder). See if the problem persists there.

Nearo

Thanks, I'll try that.
Where can I find the latest test release?
I downloaded my version today on http://www.lackeyccg.com/downloads.html for windows

Alastair

Thread above this one in the beta forum... :P

Nearo

Thanks, now it downloads images as it should.
Now I see it also downloads them when you mouse over them in the deck editor, it didn't even do that with the last version... Guess it might've been just me though

Thanks a lot!

Trevor

It is an option in the preferences to have them downloaded on mouse-over or not. Maybe you had the previous setting before.

Nearo

Oh, yeah, might've been it...
But even so when I try "download all missing card images" it still doesn't work, it's good enough that they load when I mouse over now.
But evenso, like 20-30% of the cards still don't load when I mouse over them, it wouldn't be that big a deal if I didn't have to restart Lackey all over again each time I pass a card that can't be loaded, since after I pass 1, it doesn't load any other card either.

After closing and restarting Lackey he can load several images again, untill I get stuck on one he can't load and I have to restart again.

To give a few examples: "A Taste of Divinity", "Immolation Trap", Bordack Barrelblast", ...
After trying out some stuff I noticed that I haven't been able to find any card from the FoH, SW, agm, blz, ony and partially bt.
Now I haven't tried every single card there is, but this is what it looked like so far atleast...

Alastair

You shouldn't have to exit out of Lackey. If a single image gets stuck loading, you should be able to close that download (Near the top right, little progress bar for that particular card).

Nearo

Yeah, I noticed the progress bar and that there's an "x" that should be closing it I guess, but doesn't.

Alastair

Ok, that is a bug then if the X isn't closing the download.