News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Hey everyone a little help please?

Started by riakithedemon, November 01, 2010, 08:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riakithedemon

Hey everyone I bet you get these alot of plug in bull crap when people dont know what there doing....   Well yes yes this is one of those things... Me and my friend have been working on a card game for sometime now and we want to make a plug in but neither us know how and the tutorial even when we try to write it it doesnt seem to work... I was wondering if any of you could write a pre plugin and we could enter the information with the files or maybe we can host the files and you can fix it for us? because I see no other way to do this and we would really like to start alpha of our card game so if anyones willing to help send me a message on here or add me on msn Riakithedemon@hotmail.com or aim at Riakithesaint thank you to everyone that will help

mathman1550

The best thing for you to do is to take an existing plugin and change it into your own. Choose a plugin of a relatively small size with some similarities to your own. Change things one at a time, and if the plugin does not work after a change, you will know you did something wrong. If you have more specific questions along the way, come back here and post.

PS Choose your forum topics to me more specific so everyone knows what the discussion is about and can ignore it if they know they can not help.