News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

can't save

Started by Sixto, November 27, 2009, 06:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixto

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but i just started using lackey its great, I have the wow plugin on but i have a problem.

Every time I close the program it doesn't save any of the decks i've made and i have to reinstall the wow plugin.

I'm not sure if this is how lackey works but i wont to know, is there a "save" button i'm suppose to click to not have to keep doing this each time i want to play.

thanks

Tokimo

There is a name section and save button in the deck builder. Are you using both of those? Are you using the browse button to find your decks again?

Alastair

Ya, you gotta give your deck a name. Doesnt really matter much what that name is, but it's gotta be there or the save button doesnt function.

Now as to having to re-install the plugin that does sound odd. We'd probly need some more details on this before we can help properly. What operating system are you using? Are you using an administrator account or a guest/limited account (on your OS).

Sixto

I uploaded lackey on my laptop which uses Windows XP and it works fine.

I'm have the problem with lackey on my computer which uses Vista, it works fine but every time I close the program and open it later it goes back to the default just like if I had downloaded the game and it was the first time i opened lackey.

Alastair

Sounds like Lackey is unable to write to the preferences file/files that it uses which can occur if you're on a limited or Guest account and dont have permission for Lackey to write those files. Other than that, not sure since I tend to avoid Vista like the plague that it is.

SugimoriDesu

Well, I don't have this problem using vista, and i'm only using it because it was the OS that came with the computer i bought back in october. I think it's something with the Limited/Guest Account theory Alastair was talking about, or maybe you got a read-Only file there... Dunno.