world of warcraft virtual sets.. and more.. maybe

Started by Howl, August 15, 2010, 07:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

i was thinking.. since the wow game will be going out of production soon... i fealt that.. possibly if any fans of the game would like to put together a fan set.. or virtual set.. this would be easier than it sounds.. the only problems is images.. and effects..but that should be fairly easy to work .. also i can make virtual sets for the vs tcg and yugioh.. and possibly magic.. reply if u would like to help or any ideas..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zaxter

Yeah that would be a good idea, I could help, but i'm don't know how to do anything like that. And also, what make you think that wow is gonna go out of production soon? Sure, they will enetually, but not for a while now. Both the tcg and the online game are still going strong :)

shadowfire

http://www.cryptozoic.com/

Cryptozoic has picked up the license and already has an expansion out.  They were selling it at Gencon and it was my understanding that the starters were reprints from previous sets...minus the UE logo on the back of course.

Trevor

WoW TCG is alive and well. No need for any fans to take over.

revengance

im looking to play wow on lackey if anyone wants to please pm or email me.  It id dead where i live so...

thanks keith

Howl

Ikk thank god for the rebirth of the game! I would have been incredibly sad if it were gone forever. But if anyone still wants to make a virtual set.. Just for the fun of it. Why not