News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Klarity CCG (Working title) Artists needed!

Started by VladShadeu, July 09, 2010, 05:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladShadeu

So, if you read my CCG design topic you'll know that I'm creating a CCG revolving around a 3 stat card with 6 elements, Avatar cards, three zones, etc. What you probably DIDN'T know (until you read the title of this topic) is that I'm currently looking for artists to do some of the card art (Placeholders at least) so that I can have a full card for the test design. I also would like someone capable of doing the textures on the card backings as I've played around with my computers defaults and they are not very good. In other words, I have IDEAS for a card design but need some help bringing it to life. Any type of artist is welcome but I would like someone who can help with the design too. Basically, as long as your patient with me, I will show no end to my patience with you.
What you get out of it:
Artist credit on each card you do!
Jumbo artist credit on the pack release thread of the upcoming forum!
The ability to be involved with the creative process behind the set, designing your own cards if you want to!
Your opinion is the top of the qeue for plugin design requests and user card submissions!
And much more!

Tokimo

Are you hoping to commercialize the game? If no, you should probably go the route of trolling DA and asking artists if you can use their piece with full credit on a non-profit product. If you're hoping to make money you're going to either need to give equity or payment.

VladShadeu

Nah, this things staying Lackey exclusive. The problem is I want something of a long term agreement with a partner. I'm going to need specific pieces and no matter how much I troll DA, there is only so many good pieces that have what I want. Plus if I can work closely with an artist, I have all benefits derived with not working this thing solo, which has been kind of a struggle at the moment.