News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

My presentation has a designer

Started by xanderg7, July 04, 2010, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xanderg7

Hi there everyone,
For starters I would call myself a veteran amateur game designer, for the most part I do Board Games but always with new twist or ideas that was never seen before (or rarely if I haven't found any game that had my designs) I have with me 15 years of experience in this domain. I wish to actually put at least one of my games on the market because I put a lot of pride into my work. I basically come up with about 4-5 games a year. I have transformed some of my greatest games into a lackey plugin. Since I figured Lackey was the best way to save a lot of money because of being able to Beta test a game before printing it. Right now I have certain plugins but sadly enough I come from a French Culture so actually one of my plugins is in French. I had the patience also to scan all of the Munchkin cards up to the fifth expansion (yet again sadly enough in French only.) If anyone is interested i'll Open up a free service for lackey of making a custom game design. simply tell me a theme and i'll make a game for it. I'm hoping with this service to make myself a name and hopefully be recognized has a great game designer.