TCG CCG Image Torrent Add-On Available : Cyberpunk , OP, X-Men

Started by Jigz, July 02, 2010, 04:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niccoli

I notice that there was some info on Netrunner in this thread.  Is anyone currently working on a netrunner plugin?  that would make my day

Frizzler

Quote from: Niccoli on November 11, 2010, 12:40:11 PM
I notice that there was some info on Netrunner in this thread.  Is anyone currently working on a netrunner plugin?  that would make my day

Hi,

there exists a functioning plugin for Netrunner, check this:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=104.msg317#msg317
If you don't get it to work, I can also zip you my plugin folder and skype it to you.

I also recommend to join the Netrunner community www.netrunneronline.com.
I have a mailing list for casual Netrunner online games where I can add you. My time zone is gmt+1 (Berlin/Frankfurt).
Most Netrunner players (not many at all) currently play through gccg and Magic Workstation however.

SeeYa, Frizzler

blade_2000_2

Awesome torrent I forgot all about some o these games, would be cool to see a WCW Nitro or X-files plugin in the future.

jorch72

Quote from: Jigz on February 09, 2011, 05:16:03 PM
Update i opening post.   ;D

Great!!! when will your great update be available???

Thanks for all your great work!!!

Beast Boy

Could someone break that file up and send me the files for these games:

Neopets
Duel Masters
Looney Tunes
Overpower
Anachronism

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Picks-at-Flies

Overpower is now built into Lackey, doesn't need a torrent.

jorch72

Frizzler

Hi jorch72,

you are right, thx for asking!

My provider changed the URL-Syntax. The new link is:
http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~ffko/Netrunner/net.zip
It is not possible for me to edit my original post (there is no "Edit"-Button).

Tell me when you ar up for a game.
I also have a mailing list where I announce when I plan a Netrunner gaming evening. European time zone preferred. PM me your mail address if you want to get added. Addresses are visible to all recipients.

SeeYa, Frizzler

jorch72

Quote from: Frizzler on March 02, 2012, 06:40:38 AM
My provider changed the URL-Syntax. The new link is:
http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~ffko/Netrunner/net.zip

Tell me when you ar up for a game.
I also have a mailing list where I announce when I plan a Netrunner gaming evening.

Hi Frizzler...

Please add me to the list. I'm not sure when I'll be able to play, too much work and other responsabilities, and with the little free time I have, I devote it mostly to downloading comics, ccgs, and other stuff. But I would love to know when there's a game on!

Thanks!!!

jorch72

@blade_2000_2 and @Beast Boy
Quote from: blade_2000_2 on November 26, 2010, 02:14:42 PM
would be cool to see a WCW Nitro or X-files plugin in the future.
Quote from: Beast Boy on February 22, 2012, 09:30:00 PM
Could someone break that file up and send me the files for these games: Neopets, Duel Masters, Looney Tunes, Overpower, Anachronism

I'm doing an inventory of all the lackey, octagon, ccg workshop plugins and digital card collections I have, and I think I have most of these games. Just let me finish downloading a torrent and checking another one I found and I'll post the whole list, sorted. I'll provide the games to anyone that asks.

bye

jorch72

Quote from: jorch72 on March 02, 2012, 12:41:22 PM
I'm doing an inventory of all the lackey, octagon, ccg workshop plugins and digital card collections I have, and I think I have most of these games. Just let me finish downloading a torrent and checking another one I found and I'll post the whole list, sorted. I'll provide the games to anyone that asks.

Update, I have finished downloading the torrent. Soon I'll check the files I have against a torrent I found surfing the web and download any missing files, after that I'll post a list of the plugins and upload them somewhere.

jorch72

Quote from: jorch72 on March 04, 2012, 08:51:59 PM
Quote from: jorch72 on March 02, 2012, 12:41:22 PM
Update, I have finished downloading the torrent. Soon I'll check the files I have against a torrent I found surfing the web and download any missing files, after that I'll post a list of the plugins and upload them somewhere.
Another Update, I just finished downloading everything and have removed duplicate files.
All I need now is some plugins that Trevor agreed to upload to my ftp.
Still waiting on that.

Strichnine

I have some Rage Ultra Rares that are not scanned in yet (at least judging from the torrents that I downloaded from here.)  Where do I post these so they can be added to the game?

Also, I am interested in making my own expansion for a long dead game.  How often is this done, and would you include my expansion as an unofficial expansion in your torrent?

jorch72

Hi Strichnine,

Quote from: Strichnine on April 03, 2012, 02:33:35 PM
I have some Rage Ultra Rares that are not scanned in yet (at least judging from the torrents that I downloaded from here.)  Where do I post these so they can be added to the game?
Contact the author of the plugin, if he doesn't reply, add them yourself and upload the plugin somewhere so that everyone can get it.
Recently someone here offered to host plugins, you can also get in touch with him and host them there.
After this is done, contact Trevor and tell him to update the game list with your plugin.

Quote from: Strichnine on April 03, 2012, 02:33:35 PM
Also, I am interested in making my own expansion for a long dead game.  How often is this done, and would you include my expansion as an unofficial expansion in your torrent?
The official creator of the torrent is gone MIA but I'm almost done with getting everything I need to either create a new torrent or post them somewhere. If Trevor would just send me the missing plugins!...

bye