News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Any Magi-Nation player's or care to learn?

Started by Atelier, June 27, 2010, 12:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atelier

While I've seen countless m:tg players, as well as quite a few l5r, wow, vtes, yugioh, and pokemon players, I've seen but two magi-nation player's and they were already playing each other :'( (bear in mind I've only been here just over a week but...).  I was wondering if there was anybody who plays magi nation on lackey, because I'd love to be able to play again. I used to play w/ cards and then on gatling and it wasn't hard to get a game... so if anyone would care for a game or would like to learn (I'd love to teach my fav game to anyone interested) just post below or pm me.

Atelier

In case anyone is interested I play a d'resh or naroom deck.

doomswell

I have a Kybar's Teeth Deck, used to play on gatling alot. Feel free to PM me too.

InShaneee

I don't play as much as I'd like to (especially for having made the damned plugin), but I do have a Weave deck I like, and I'm open to playing with some new people.

Atelier

Yeah... If you ever want a game just pm me I'll send you my yahoo or send your schedule...

Oh and is it possible to edit the plugin? We'd like o be able to add a feature or two: namely turning cards and announcing effects and powers from the card menu. I'd implement it myself if possible.

InShaneee

I can add the ability to turn cards if you'd like. As for announcing powers, AFAIK, there's no way that can be done with the present version.

Atelier

Arrg... Announcing powers and effects was at the top of my list... But card turning could be handy, as some people I've played would like it so as to keep not of whose attacked, used powers etc.

Also InShaneee do you have skype or yahoo? I could pm you my contact if you want to keep in touch so as to play a game or two.

Atelier

Also... Great job on the plugin and thank you for your work. I love that I am at least able to play again even if it is tough to get a game going.

Aeroh

I play, just joined Lackey would love to play someone.