News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

LBS plugin

Started by txitxo, June 22, 2010, 05:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txitxo

Hi everyone.

Let me just start by congratulating everyone who has contributed with this project, I'm new here but really appreciate all your hard work.

Anyhow, I came across LackeyCCG while trying to find some scans for Legend of the Burning Sands. I installed Lackey, got the hang of it, but everytime I clicked on "Download missing cards" it would ALWAYS eventually fail. The reason was a few missing pics. After realising that when in the deck editor any missing file would be downloaded automatically I managed after a few tries to get all avilable cards, though LackeyCCG would not download any more cards after having tried to download any of the missing cards.

I guess what I am trying to say os there is some bug in LackeyCCG by which if some card (actually it might be after two) is not found the rest of the downloads won't occur.

Tieing into all of this I would like to point out that many of the missing cards are actually hosted on http://imperialblock.com/visualspoiler?game=lbs , but they do have a small watermark on the bottom. Still I think it's better than not having any card at all...

Sorry for the long post and thank you for LackeyCCG!