News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG plugin

Started by asian_al, November 17, 2009, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orkanos

Just checking to see if people are still working on this I am going to start to try and figure this out so we can get the rest of the cards into the game.

Orkanos

Does anyone know where to find the dungeon rule books and the other raid rule books? I would like to read them if possible via pdf

Orkanos

Hello guys I've figured out how to add the newer cards to the set and been doing so I've completed Crown of Heavens, Naxxramas raid, Battle of the Aspects raid, and Deadmines Dungeon decks. all cards working and with clear pictures. heres the download

http://www.filedropper.com/wowtcgupdatefiles

If you can trevor please make this a autoupdate. if not its a simple copy paste job.

i'll be working on more sets as time allows.

Baxter

Keldain

Sorry to ask, but where can I find the actual plugin for the WoW CCG? There's nothing at lackeyccg.com/wow =/

Totharious

I would also like to know where to get the plugin and the extra cards from the dungeon and raid decks.

onesacker15

I was able to use the medium updatelist to download the plugin, but I did notice there was a lot of later decks missing. I was hoping to make a deck with the only physical cards that i own (Cata collectors deck). Does anyone know if these are available and how to add them in the plugin. Thanks

Orkanos

sorry guys I've been busy the last month and haven't completed all the cards, i'll start working on them again, as far as the plugin goes use the med res that is on this site. then you can update with the files that I completed already via filedropper, or if you guys want I can use a different file uploader so you guys can get the card list and stuff. Oh on a side note if you want to play a game feel free to shoot me an email and I can try to set up a time where I can play a game or two.

Daring Do

Is there a new link that I can use to add the cards to the newest version of Lackey? I haven't been able to find one.

m4dn3zz

Quote from: Orkanos on March 07, 2014, 10:22:31 PM
sorry guys I've been busy the last month and haven't completed all the cards, i'll start working on them again, as far as the plugin goes use the med res that is on this site. then you can update with the files that I completed already via filedropper, or if you guys want I can use a different file uploader so you guys can get the card list and stuff. Oh on a side note if you want to play a game feel free to shoot me an email and I can try to set up a time where I can play a game or two.
I've gotten high-quality copies of every card image (largest image size, via tcgbrowser) and am working on organizing them. If you'd like a hand with updating everything let me know. I can set up a cloud where we can share a workspace and work with you on getting everything up to date (and maybe even scripting the cards, as well). Can't say how much or how often I'll get work done, but I figure two of us working on it part time would get it to current faster than just the one.

Crysis

I'm working on this for Octgn. Since the Lackey and the old version on Octgn were badly out of date. I've been gathering the images and working on sets. Plus setting up tables for playing 1v1, 1v1v1v1, 2v2, and raids/dungeons. Basically trying to cover everything the tcg has to offer.

If there is anyone that wants to use the images once I have it fixed up for Octgn, in order to setup the Lackey plugin, that would be fine. I know it's a dead thread, but I don't want to see this game fall by the wayside.

I am also hoping to release new cards, since the game is officially discontinued now. I felt like Professions just weren't covered well enough if the main game. That they were more of a side thing. So I want to release a pack of new cards that revolve around professions. Mostly trying to add cards to expand on what can be found, as well as adding new stuff based on the MMO. Some examples:

Gathering Locations: For professions, but all heroes can benefit. Like a Copper Mine, played as a location resource, with counters that you could then use to acquire new equipment cards or sets. Basically to add stuff from Mining and Herbalism in the MMO, to bring in more equipment with varied functions.

Mists of Pandaria Pack: This is to bring in Pandaren heroes and allies, as well as a Monk class, and new stuff.

And really to add in more Raids and Dungeons. I already want to try and setup an Ahn'Qiraji Raid, in which you run through Opening the Gates, the outer battle, and then entering the temple to continue it.

Right now I'm trying to find card blanks for all the cards out. In order to build a Magic Set Editor plugin. Only the old version is currently available.