A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG plugin

Started by asian_al, November 17, 2009, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demidium

Quote from: deathnell on April 25, 2012, 01:26:00 AM
sent the dungeon deck to trevor

is the dungeon deck already included on the plugin?
because when i updated the wow plugin i cant find any dungeon deck card

Trevor

Quote from: deathnell on April 25, 2012, 08:17:37 PM
i got about 35 done but since its getting close to finals i have been a bit preoccupied. I have all the card images i just need to finish the data file
As soon as you finish the update, I'll make sure the plugin is up to date with all the updates that have been made.

Trevor

This seems to be in the works. Waiting for a guy to get back from vacation last I heard.

Ed-Zero

So there's no love for WoW anymore?

That blows since the new sets are absolutely awesome, monster heros, new combos, minds blown, pants wetted, everyone's day is made!

Trevor

It's pretty easy to update the plugin if anyone wants to.

borbi

What do I have to do? How did you create the AllSets file? It's a mess when I open it with excel...

Trevor

Quote from: borbi on October 16, 2013, 07:27:53 AM
What do I have to do? How did you create the AllSets file? It's a mess when I open it with excel...
its tab-delimited text. Excel should be able to open it without a problem. Try again and let me know if there is a problem. I'm not sure how excel could have a problem with a card data file. Once you open that, you can see how card data I slated out, such as card name, set name, etc. All you need to do is fill in the missing card data (or really just the first 3 columns of Name, Set, and ImageFile), and then Find the card images. Ask me if you have any questions. IM me and I can walk you through any trouble.

borbi

Maybe the fact that I am using the Excel version of Open Office is the problem. The file looks like this, when I open it:

But the format is okay with Wordpad. I'd prefer to work with Excel though.

Where did the download missing card images button go to?

Trevor

There is no such thing as the "open office version of excel". There is excel, a common spreadsheet program, and other spreadsheet programs, such as the one included in open office. I don't have experience with open office specifically, but card data files are in tab delimited text format, and any spreadsheet program should be able to read that. That means each column is separated by tabs, so from that image, that program isn't doing that. It would probably just be easier to use excel, but you could also try opening in wordpad, and copying, then pasting that to a blank open office spreadsheet file.

Gordon228

open offices Calc is almost identical to excel and you do need to use tab delimited text files and when you import the text document it should give you a prompt with tells you what type of spacing it is.

borbi

I found a way to display it properly. It works with Libre Office Calc. Time to get to work :)

borbi

CotH is done...what shall I do with it now?

I inserted the necessary categories, class and faction for more specific card search and rarity for boosters.

Totharious

Does Anyone know where I can find Full deck lists of the raid decks? I'd like to build them but I can only find lists of the cards in the deck, not quantities.

Baxter

I can get you them if you need. I own all of the decks IRL. Just tell me which ones you need.

Which also makes me ask if this is still being worked on? If not, I can volunteer to continue working on it. I should even get access to the virtual cards that the players association are making to continue on after the final set.

Just need the file and to know what set was ended on.

Cheers!

Totharious

If there is anything I can do to help with the design, let me know... I'd love to keep this game alive.