News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Solo Play

Started by Jaster, April 17, 2010, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaster

So, found this kicking around, something int he Vassal's forum and it caught my eye.  One thing I like to do when I've got nothing to do is solo play games, helps me get a feel for a new deck / game / setup, but I can't seem to figure out how to run 2+ 'decks' at a time, the bot seems simply unresponsive and I can't direct anything of another players 'profile' (for lack of a better word since it's not really another player, just me / bots), or add seats in a single player game.

mathman1550

The single player (solitaire) mode was designed to have only one bot player which is why you can not add seats. To load a deck for yourself you can go into the deck editor as usual and load, but to load a deck for the bot, you have to be on the game tab, right click on the bot and select a recent deck to load.
To switch between playing as yourself and playing as the bot, double click on the picture of the player (your picture, or the bot's picture) to switch to that player.

Jaster

So a hot seat style of game in a multi-player is current impossable with this version of Lackey?

Tokimo

You can hotseat. One of the players plays as bot.

haora

you want to say that he is really perfect player?