A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Ipad version

Started by Calligula, January 30, 2015, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calligula

Dear all,

thanks for the effort in the lackeyccg.
I've bought the Ipad version and I really enjoy it.

However I would like to post a small suggestion/bug.
Well.. in the magic plugin is clear evident the possibility to open a .dek from a folder and to export as txt as well.
I would really appreciate if this possibility would be still available. I know that browsing in the Ipad folders is impossible, but maybe a sharing option through emails or dropbox or google drive will save time to redo decks every time changing from one platform to an other.

Thanks in advance for your support.

best regards

Calligula

Trevor

Quote from: Calligula on January 30, 2015, 07:15:32 AM
Dear all,

thanks for the effort in the lackeyccg.
I've bought the Ipad version and I really enjoy it.

However I would like to post a small suggestion/bug.
Well.. in the magic plugin is clear evident the possibility to open a .dek from a folder and to export as txt as well.
I would really appreciate if this possibility would be still available. I know that browsing in the Ipad folders is impossible, but maybe a sharing option through emails or dropbox or google drive will save time to redo decks every time changing from one platform to an other.

Thanks in advance for your support.

best regards

Calligula
Hi Calligula. I'm glad you enjoy the iPad version of LackeyCCG. (Please post a review on the app store if you have a chance.)
I would like to integrate more sharing integration, but there is some existing sharing features I think would suit your needs really well.

You can use the import and export buttons in the deck editor. Consider this example. I have some star wars decks I put in an online directory (http://lackeyccg.com/starwars/decks/). Let's say I'm on a friend's computer and I want to load the LSRidem.txt deck. I could do this 2 ways. I could copy the URL (http://lackeyccg.com/starwars/decks/LSRidem.txt) to my clipboard, and hit the "Paste" button in the deck editor, or I could open the link in my web browser and copy the deck contents to my clipboard and then hit the "Paste" button in the deck editor. The latter method works if you copy the deck list from anywhere, such as an email, a forum post, an IM, or anything.

And similarly, if you want to export, hit the "Copy" button in the deck editor, then paste the contents to wherever you want to save it.

Calligula

Dear Trevor,

thanks a lot! this is really a good advice!

Thanks again for your effort! I'm going to post a 5star immediately!
(even if I've bought from the Italian store, I hope to be helpful!)

Cheers

Calligula

p.s. any android version are previewed? (maybe I'll put an other topic)