News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Pokemon TCG : Update : (Platinum: Arceus)

Started by Skye, November 11, 2009, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

Ok, I've updated the Plugin for the Platinum: Arceus set.

Before you go to update your plugin, please follow these steps:

1) Go to the Plugin directory, then Pokemon -> Sets, and delete these files.
GenI.txt
NeoE.txt
EX.txt
DP.txt
PL.txt
RR.txt
SV.txt

2) Now you are ready to upload the plugin as you normally would.

Post here, or contact me on AIM (darkdeathceili) or Yahoo/MSN (phoenix_of_ice_flame) if there are any problems.

::Change List::
1) Types/Weaknesses/Resistances
All of these should now be fully spelled out. No more abbreviations.

2) Team Galactic's Invention
These should now be written out, instead of the previous TGI.

3) Rarities
Some rarities have been fixed. A number of cards held rarities from the Japanese sets, which were different from the American release.

4) Deck Editor
Previously in the Deck Editor, you had the option of All cards, or DP only. I have expanded this in the setlist.txt file to have each release in it's own grouping. These groups are:
Original Era
Neo Era
EX Era
Diamond & Pearl Era
Platinum Era

Note: Some other groups may exist, such as the e-Card and Delta Species. e-Card sets should be in the Neo Era grouping, while Delta Species will be found in EX Era.

Those are the major changes to the plugin. With my next release, I hope to implement pack images, to simulate opening packs from each set.

This will probably begin a week or two from now, after I release the next Yu-Gi-Oh! update, that's just on the horizon.

Ninjor

So I hate to be a bother... but the plug-in cards look good as usual, but there is one main problem... you took off the mod setting... that was so huge, because it actually seperated tournament legal cards from the non tournament legal cards, it was so easy to set that and create, now you actually have to dig through each set to find what you need, it's a hassle, is there anyway you can fix that please?

Zeroro

Delving into this plugin after building a couple decks, i've noticed there's a number of Diamond and Pearl Black Star Promo cards missing from the set. Some of them are just reprints, while others, (Fighting Toxicroak G) are standalone, non reprinted cards, and are not in the database.

Skye

I'll check this out with the next update. Right now I'm busy with various ailments, unfortunately. x_x Toothaches, sore throat, that sort of thing.

funfile

Quote from: Zeroro on December 28, 2009, 09:11:00 AM
Delving into this plugin after building a couple decks, i've noticed there's a number of Diamond and Pearl Black Star Promo cards missing from the set. Some of them are just reprints, while others, (Fighting Toxicroak G) are standalone, non reprinted cards, and are not in the database.

Yes, unfortunatelly I need this Toxicroak G Promo to my deck :-\