News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Is there a way to increase table size?

Started by VictorSteiner, August 31, 2014, 03:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorSteiner

Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to get a bigger table to play on.

With Battletech I need 3 rows of cards (patrol region, buildings, stuff that was built this turn) and another place to put units that guard a building. (so 4 rows of cards). The table only offers three. Is there a way to increase the table size?

AuraDragon

You can reduce the size of the cards, which - comparatively - increase the size of the table(?)

VictorSteiner

But doesn't decreasing the cardsize + increasing the zoom make the image quality worse? I have the high-def version of Battletech and in the upper left corner the cards are well-readable but not on the table even if they have exactly the same size.

Trevor

Zoom works like zooming a camera. Scale changes the size of the cards themselves. One or the other should be suitable for everything you are looking for.
You can also resize the other areas of the table. If you have huge card images, you can reduce the area allotted to the large card viewer so you can get more space for the table, but you will still see the large card at full size on mouse over. If you want to read the cards on the table, you can use QuickZoom. To QuickZoom, control+middle click on the table on a card.

AuraDragon

Quote from: VictorSteiner on August 31, 2014, 06:12:33 AMBut doesn't decreasing the cardsize + increasing the zoom make the image quality worse?

Cards are rendered on the table in 3D, therefore the image quality depends on how large the card is on screen as the source image doesn't change.

Quote from: Trevor on August 31, 2014, 07:52:27 AMTo QuickZoom, control+middle click on the table on a card.

Today I learned...