News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Issues With New Plugin

Started by topromen, April 26, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topromen

In a post previous to this ("Journey into Nyx has been added to magic plugin" by Bort), there have been several people who are having issues with card images in this update - I am having the same problems.

Long story short: I've done some looking into this, and it seems that the medium card images are having problems. Switch to large images until it gets fixed.

Basically, entire sets of cards in medium (prophecy, unhinged, tempest, weatherlight) are not working. I don't see a pattern in which sets aren't working, but it seems to be mostly older-ish sets. Anyway, something is wrong with the plugin's reference on these sets, because if you delete the card images that are in your plugin folder, lackey doesn't re download them. If you already have the images loaded onto there, it still wont reference them anyway.

The large card images work fine. There is a step you MUST take when switching to large images, or your card images will come out funny. You have to delete all the card images downloaded by the medium size magic, or the large size magic will use those instead of downloading new big ones.

Anyway, just go to wherever you stored away your lackey folder (you may have put it in your program files, or you may have been like me and put it in a folder on your desktop), do LackeyCCG > plugins > magic > sets > setimages. Delete all the folders inside this folder (2010, archenemy, etc). Your plugin will automatically create new folders as it comes across cards you need to download.

Then, change your medium update list with the large one and you are good to go (provided here for your convenience).

http://www.siegescg.com/magicthegathering/high/updatelist.txt