News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Deck Browser Questions....

Started by Jynks, January 29, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

1) Is it possible to have sub directories in the deck folder yet... or have a browse function to look for decks in different folders? There is a open directory button but it just opens the dir.. not able to browse to files or anything?

2) Also is there a way to drag resize the deck window?

We can now resize it with the bottom right... but when you do the center of the deck editor dose not change... so it is sorta pointless.

Trevor

I want to add subdirectories for decks.

You can resize the window, but the main purpose of that is so you can see more of  the deck preview. If you select a deck, you can see how how it works now isn't pointless. The height of the deck list is increased also, so you can see more at a time.

I think it would be helpful if I added a filter to that window so it would only show decks that matched the filter.

Jynks

Quote from: Trevor on January 30, 2014, 08:24:02 AM
I want to add subdirectories for decks.

Good Idea!

Quote from: Trevor on January 30, 2014, 08:24:02 AMYou can resize the window, but the main purpose of that is so you can see more of  the deck preview. If you select a deck, you can see how how it works now isn't pointless. The height of the deck list is increased also, so you can see more at a time.

Well...  If you use anything but codes in your deck name it is impossible to get the deck to show up in the deck editor in a readable manner. Lots of deck builders like to use names for their decks. Also as there are no sorting function you need to add in prefexs if you want decks grouped in any kind of meaningful way. You only get 20 charicters before the deck name is obscured. Dragging the window is useless, so the only option is to drag all the columns..

Now this looks ok, but only because I am using a shorthand to force it to fit and even like this you have a very limited number of characters to name your decks, even some of them as is are sticking over the edge!

Quote from: Trevor on January 30, 2014, 08:24:02 AMI think it would be helpful if I added a filter to that window so it would only show decks that matched the filter.

This is also a good idea!