A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[Feature Request] Transperant text over box

Started by Falcon, January 26, 2014, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon

Hello,

First Thank you for a great program.

I was reading up on the text over box as I was going to play Weiss Schwarz with my daughter to see if she would like it before buying a whole bunch of real cards.  Even though the text over box works, you lose the card images for all practical purposes.  Yes I read about the ~ key, but isn't really practical with a tablet.  Text at the bottom sounds challenging and you still lose half the pictures.  How about making the text box's white background semi or fully transparent?

Thank You again.

Falcon

Trevor

I'm not sure a semi-transparent background would help. If it is so transparent, it would be hard to read. If it isn't very transparent, then you still wouldn't be able to see the card image.

I think a better solution would be for someone to make a version of the plugin with English on the card images, if that's possible.

Falcon

Yes but to make it look nice would require individually Photoshop editing each card.  I for one would be happy to partially see the cards under the text.  Maybe a slide selector to adjust the degree of transparency.  That would give the users an option.  Anyways just my thoughts.
Thanks
Falcon

Trevor

What I could do is have the text box below the card image, but this would take up more space.

Falcon

Having a text box below the card picture would make the interface look cluttered.  How about left clicking on the picture for the text over box switch show and hide? Then this would work with tablets too.