News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

No Plugins

Started by bungo_underhill, October 03, 2013, 04:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bungo_underhill

I've just updated to the latest build on my MAC and copied over my Plugins - however when I try to select a plugin none of them are visible in the browse installed plugins menu.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I've also tried updating the plugin and get the "All your files already seem..." message.

So it seems the program recognises they are there but just won't let me select one :(

EDIT 2:
I have connected to the server and everyone else's plugins display as uninstalled...

Trevor

If you can't load a plugin, it almost certainly means the plugins are not where they are supposed to be.

The plugins must be in lackey's folder, in the plugins folder. And specifically, a plugin will not load if either the cardback.jpg file or plugininfo.txt file are not where they are supposed to be. They are supposed to be at
(lackey's folder)/plugins/(plugin name)/plugininfo.txt
(lackey's folder)/plugins/(plugin name)/cardback.jpg

Note that cardback.jpg can also be placed in a few other places, such as at (lackey's folder)/plugins/(plugin name)/sets/setimages/general/cardback.jpg

bungo_underhill

I've checked and the plugins are all in the right place.

I installed the magic one afresh and when finished it gave me the load plugin option which worked (and I have played games).

However neither that nor any of the other plugins appears in the list of browse installed plugins...

Trevor

Can you post a screenshot of your lackey folder hierarchy showing the plugins, including the location of the plugininfo.txt of a plugin your lackey cannot locate?

bungo_underhill

Does this show what you need?

Trevor

bungo_underhill

Thanks, but changing that hasn't helped.

Here is a shot of the war3000 folder exactly as it was downloaded.

Lackey cannot find this either.

bungo_underhill

I just downloaded todays update and still have the same issue.

bungo_underhill

The exact same folder structure works fine for the 09-25-13 build

Trevor

Quote from: bungo_underhill on October 05, 2013, 04:51:40 AM
The exact same folder structure works fine for the 09-25-13 build
What operating system (and version) are you using?

bungo_underhill

Mac OS X
Version 10.6.8

mdjrz

I was trying to play with my friend yesterday and the same issue appeared, no way to load the plugins. Using Mac OS X 10.8.4

bungo_underhill

Glad I'm not alone, although I wish I knew a way to fix it  :(

Trevor

I suspected this might be related to 10.6, but if someone with 10.8 is having the same issue, that cant be the cause. I am using 10.8.5 and it works for me. Can one of you message me on skype so that I can troubleshoot with you?

I'm trevoragnitti on skype.

bungo_underhill

I've sent you a contact request on skype.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this!