News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

No Draw or Overturn?

Started by Otep3210, August 20, 2013, 10:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otep3210

Since the version posted last night there seems to be no Draw or Overturn function.

Trevor

THere's many different ways of doing those. Specifically, what method isn't working?

Otep3210

There is no key binding function listed at all in key bindings, which I am used to using as Ctrl + R for overturn and Ctrl + D for draw

Trevor

Quote from: Otep3210 on August 20, 2013, 07:17:53 PM
There is no key binding function listed at all in key bindings, which I am used to using as Ctrl + R for overturn and Ctrl + D for draw
All general functions and card functions are listed in the bindings preferences section. And even if they weren't you could make a script with your canned message buttons and bind that. I don't know what plugin you are using, but I don't see why you can't bind it. What does your key bindings preferences look like?

Otep3210

It has something to do with when I load the Raw Deal plugin, so it may have something to do with the plugin info possibly, which I have attached

Trevor

For starters, that plugin is using an out of date plugin format. But the real reason you can't flip a card over with a binding or function is simply because that plugin does not define that as a function.