News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Card image sizes

Started by Johnny Blaze, July 13, 2013, 11:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

playing a edh deck right now, image size of cards are all differentone big card , then 2 slightly smaller, with these 2 smaller ones deviating from each other, plys visyally certain cards seem to have a scintillating effect., tried to attach a screen shot, but cant get it to attach in this forum

Johnny Blaze

Checked and Magic is the only plugin with card image size issues

Trevor

That is caused by mixing the 2 different versions of the plugin, high and medium. Decide which you want to use, use the corresponding autoupdate URL to update your plugin. Then close lackey and purge your old images by deleting your sets/setimages/ folder. WHen you relaunch, the correct images should download as needed.

Johnny Blaze

ok this forum is ate up i have tried for 30 minutes to attach a screen shot of the image problem that STILL exists after dumping my set images, and reinstalling at HIGH update. some images are significantly larger, and even in the smaller images on the play screen there are still variations in image size

Alastair

Forum has some known issues right now. It's due to disk space running out on the server. Trevor and I are working to resolve the issue.

Alastair

Issue with uploads and avatars should now be fixed on the forum. Any further problems, let me know.

Johnny Blaze

Here is what im talking about with the mis sized images, even after re loading the HIGH images for Magic

Johnny Blaze

here are 2 other instances

Johnny Blaze

Trevor

What is wrong there? I'm not seeing what is messed up in those pictures.

Also, hard to see things when they are so tiny.

Johnny Blaze

If you will LOOK at the image posted at 107.5kb above it shows PLAINLY the size issues with the card images. I mean this is your program nit mine, you can leave it messed up if you want, been trying to post a decent image of the problem for 3 days on here. its not my problem

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on July 14, 2013, 09:09:23 PM
If you will LOOK at the image posted at 107.5kb above it shows PLAINLY the size issues with the card images. I mean this is your program nit mine, you can leave it messed up if you want, been trying to post a decent image of the problem for 3 days on here. its not my problem
I did look at each of those images and it's not plain to me. Specifically, what card(s) are different sizes from the other cards?

You aren't talking about the huge card image in the card image viewer section, or the cards in your hand I assume. I also assume you aren't talking about the hovering card. So what's specifically the problem you are talking about because I don't see it? It's kind of hard to make things out at 512x353, but if you where more specific I could probably understand what you're talking about.

Burst

I'm not sure based on the image, but I "think" he's referring to the Suntail Hawk in play and the card immediately to the right of it is slightly smaller.

So, the top row, left two cards on the tabletop.

Trevor

Quote from: Burst on July 20, 2013, 02:59:07 PM
I'm not sure based on the image, but I "think" he's referring to the Suntail Hawk in play and the card immediately to the right of it is slightly smaller.

So, the top row, left two cards on the tabletop.
That's a hovering card which appears larger because it is closer to the observer.

Burst

ah, well, then I guess I don't see what he's talking about either.