News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

feature request - Export saved game/import

Started by bunz, July 04, 2013, 03:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunz

To do training games:

I need an ability to save more then one Game and maybe send them to other playes to discuss a strategy in a special situation.

I know there are Security-Problems to save the opponents cards - but it is ok when there is only a way to export and import my own configuration of cards.

This feature is also useable if you want save time maybe with the Startrek1e-Plugin by pre configure some Dilemma-Combos and load a Deck faced down to the Table.

In my opinion it should be able to do like this:

Build a feature "Import MixIN to ..." than first select a File and second let select one Target like: "Table like saved/shown", "Pile Crew 1 ... "

To do this there is needed a Feature to save this ... so:

Build a feature "Export MixIn from ... " than first let the user select an Area like "Table like shown (only my cards)", "My Pile 'Crew 1'" ...

So there will be a modular way to use this feature for training and also for making parts of games faster like in real cardgames.

Also there would be an interesting build atop feature to make it possible to develop an external training-game robot if you do the following atop this code-design:
Show a Check-Box like "Sync with file" or "Sync file with Table-Updates of MixedIn-Cards" ...
So an external Developer like me can use this to build intelligent training engines.
Maybe to do random selection of matching Dilemma-Combos (Startrek1e-Plugin)

This feature isn't needed now - but has to think about by designing your code right now.

Daniel :-)