News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

MTG Plugin Deck Building Crash

Started by ShadowSparta, July 01, 2013, 10:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowSparta

While using the MTG plugin when I go to the deck building tab I type a card name in the search bar and am allowed to search for and card and do anything with the cards that come up however, as soon as I go to change what is in the search bar it does not let me change the text and then 3-5 seconds later Lackey crashes and "fails to respond"

I am running the latest client and am running it on Windows 7 32bit

Trevor

Please be more specific. Are you talking about the Quick Search field? Can you repoduce the crash reliably with a certain sequence of events from a freshly restarted lackey?

Please list a step by step sequence, including every mouse click and keystroke, that reliably leads to a crash.

For example, how do you "go to change what is in the search bar"? Are you hitting arrow keys, or the delete key or the backspace key, or are you selecting all and deleting or are right clicking the field, or are you hitting the clear all filters button or some other method? Remember that there are many ways to do everything, and I need to know exactly which way you are doing things that leads to a repeatable crash.

Are you using 7/1/13 version of Lackey?