News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG Version now the official version!

Started by Trevor, June 25, 2013, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraDragon

The cards in my opponent's hand are twisted.  Like the vertices are in the wrong order.

mr.thomasschmidt

Quote from: Trevor on July 12, 2013, 07:21:17 PM
Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on July 11, 2013, 03:34:25 AM
Works on the OS X now. But doesn't seem to support the nordic countries keyboads. i can use the letters and numbers but almost half of all characters as >/=? doesn't work. So i can't use any commands in the log area, like /save and /load as I can't get the / symbol. And just for info, when you wanna choose a different backgroung image the open directory button doesn't work.
The >/=? symbols ought to work. Exactly why kind of keyboard are you using?

The browser for the table background image seems to work fine for me. Exactly what do you mean about saying it "doesn't work". Specifically, how is it not working? Does the window not open? Do the images not get listed? Can you not select an image file? Can you hit the "CHoose" button, and does doing so change the background image? There are many ways something can not work. I need to know exactly what isn't working for you if I am to fix it.
I use a Danish/Norwegian keyboard.
Regarding the background selecting window, I wrote that it is the "open directory" button that doesn't work. Don't know what more I can say about a button. Sorry.

Trevor

Quote from: Snoogy on July 12, 2013, 11:33:15 PM
The cards in my opponent's hand are twisted.  Like the vertices are in the wrong order.
I beleive that should be fixed with 7/12 version.

Trevor

Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on July 12, 2013, 11:42:31 PM
Quote from: Trevor on July 12, 2013, 07:21:17 PM
Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on July 11, 2013, 03:34:25 AM
Works on the OS X now. But doesn't seem to support the nordic countries keyboads. i can use the letters and numbers but almost half of all characters as >/=? doesn't work. So i can't use any commands in the log area, like /save and /load as I can't get the / symbol. And just for info, when you wanna choose a different backgroung image the open directory button doesn't work.
The >/=? symbols ought to work. Exactly why kind of keyboard are you using?

The browser for the table background image seems to work fine for me. Exactly what do you mean about saying it "doesn't work". Specifically, how is it not working? Does the window not open? Do the images not get listed? Can you not select an image file? Can you hit the "CHoose" button, and does doing so change the background image? There are many ways something can not work. I need to know exactly what isn't working for you if I am to fix it.
Regarding the background selecting window, I wrote that it is the "open directory" button that doesn't work. Don't know what more I can say about a button. Sorry.
Oh, I see what you mean. I'll fix that.

reedsinsd

I unpack the file downloaded and run lackey it works the first time. then I install a plugin and then load the plugin and then lackey stops resoding and closes on me. I then try to lunch the program again and nothing happens. Just wondering what i need to do to fix the issue thank you ~Nate

Trevor

I've fixed a bunch of things since I last posted a new version. I think I may have fixed some (hopefully all) of the bugs that people have reported. When I post the new version in a day or 2, please re-test.

kiloecho

I am on a Mac, OS X 10.8.4
I just downloaded LackeyCCG today.
My Lackey is missing the Plugin Finder. There is only a button that says "Learn how to load a Plugin"
Is the Plugin Finder gone in this new version?

Trevor

I'm posting a new version of Lackey now. I'll post about it soon.

Trevor

Quote from: kiloecho on August 16, 2013, 04:17:05 PM
I am on a Mac, OS X 10.8.4
I just downloaded LackeyCCG today.
My Lackey is missing the Plugin Finder. There is only a button that says "Learn how to load a Plugin"
Is the Plugin Finder gone in this new version?
See the first post.

geofoot

I'm new to the forums, but have been on Lackey for a bit now. I saw that today the new update (8-17-13) came out and tried to update it. I'm on a mac and i have version 10.8.4. After installing the new update my build comes out as 8-16-13 and says my version is out of date. Is there any help for this yet?

IcarusAdam

Quote from: geofoot on August 17, 2013, 04:01:04 AM
I'm new to the forums, but have been on Lackey for a bit now. I saw that today the new update (8-17-13) came out and tried to update it. I'm on a mac and i have version 10.8.4. After installing the new update my build comes out as 8-16-13 and says my version is out of date. Is there any help for this yet?

I'm having the exact same issue.

Dosmodious BlackJack

I tried to replace the lackeyccg.exe file and I got a error message saying "The Procedure entry point SDL_jsspace could not be located in the dynamic link library and it points to my lackey directory.

Hopefully this can be fixed.

Trevor

Quote from: geofoot on August 17, 2013, 04:01:04 AM
I just fixed this. The mac version now posted is today's date.

Also, I noticed a crash when loading the old plugin format. I will fix this asap.

Holseff

I just downloaded a fresh mac version of Lackey with the build date 8/17. Whenever I try to connect to the server it incorrectly says my build is outdated. One of my friends just downloaded the Windows version and he can connect just fine.

UPDATE: I just noticed that the Windows version has the build date listed as 8/18 while the Mac version is 8/17. Is it possible that the download link for the mac version is actually outdated?

Trevor

Quote from: Holseff on August 18, 2013, 04:11:12 PM
I just downloaded a fresh mac version of Lackey with the build date 8/17. Whenever I try to connect to the server it incorrectly says my build is outdated. One of my friends just downloaded the Windows version and he can connect just fine.

UPDATE: I just noticed that the Windows version has the build date listed as 8/18 while the Mac version is 8/17. Is it possible that the download link for the mac version is actually outdated?
Oops. You are right. I linked the wrong mac version for download. The link is now fixed.